Barcelona, Spain / Paris, France.
As Principal Consultant – Health Economics & Market Access, you will join the department of HEMA (Health Economics & Market Access). Interesting information about HEMA: We are a dynamic and expert team of more than 80 collaborators, located in 8 countries (Canada, U.S.A, Spain, France, U.K., China, Bulgaria and Tunisia), gathering more than 15 different nationalities, Our main activities are Health Economics, Evidence Value & Access, and Biostatistics.
Let us show you what you could do with us, and how you can impact the world being a HEMA consultant:
What will you do?
You will provide a global oversight on strategic and technical aspects of projects/proposals and position oneself and the company as a true partner and advisor.
Be able to challenge the satus quo and shape/lead a team/activity, building on strong technical and functional expertise:
- Project lead (act as the project director, project manager or technical advisor across projects)
- Team development: prepare and deliver trainings / act as a mentor
- Formally represent the company expertise to external stakeholders
- Contribute to the expansion of services through network activities, effective client communication and involvement in capabilities presentations and events
Act as the project director across multiple projects. For these projects:
- Develop and manage project stakeholder relations and communications
- Shape client requirements to ensure clear project scoping and ensure high client satisfaction
- Supervise the project team to design, present and implement optimal project strategy to address client needs, ensuring efficient and timely completion of the project
- Provide strategic advice within the context of the project (within and beyond project scope)
- Involve account manager when identifying new business opportunities, to maximize opportunities and for all legal and administrative aspects
- Responsible for formal communication with the client, quality of deliverables and timely completion of projects
- Monitor resource, budget and delivery requirements
- Lead the development of content/solution section of proposals including for innovative projects
- Act as a leader on external communication, publications and/or external meetings
- Identify need for internal processes and supervise their development for internal processes regarding project conduct, project management and reporting
- Mentor team members (guidance on methodological expertise, soft skills and professional development)
- Contribute to the preparation and delivery of training programs
- Work in close collaboration with the development team to:
- Contribute to service offering development
- Represent company expertise in capabilities presentations, conferences and external events
What will make you the best HEMA candidate?
- Extensive experience in health economics
- MSc in Health Economics with a background in economics or in a quantitative field (such as statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology or engineering).
- Experience in the local adaptation of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models.
- Experience in the development of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models.
- Experience in the development of French CEESP dossiers and HTA submissions for other countries
- 8-year relevant working experience in the pharmaceutical industry consultancy, academia, reimbursement agencies or equivalent.
- Fluency in English.
- Designing and executing the activities involved in the development and local adaptation of economic models across different therapeutic areas in collaboration with cross-functional local and global teams
- Support the development of economic modeling tools, such as cost-effectiveness models, budget impact models and field based account calculators.
- Customize core models to address local requirements
- Critically review and select relevant inputs.
- Generate base case and sensitivity/scenario results.
- Discuss, re-analyse and present results.
- Report the economic section of HTA pricing and reimbursement submissions and prepare responses to questions from HTA bodies.
- Strong programming skills (e.g. Excel, statistical software, etc.).
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to identify and lead communication and negotiate with key stakeholders (internal and external) and to communicate with people at all levels
- Ability to lead large teams and/or work alone, to set priorities on own workload and workload of others
- Motivational skills: ability to develop people/teams
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with clients at a senior level
Language: English C1-C2 (Will be assessed during the first contact conversation)
Who are we?
Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here’s what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 – the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate’s shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!
Everyone is Welcome:
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.
This job is posted by Amaris.
This link brings you to the website of Amaris.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!