Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Proposes, develops and implements innovative access models feeding them into the local Access Strategy
• Provides, adapts, and uses Global core materials (as GVD) to support the HTA submissions
• Develop and execute HEOR projects to generate evidence, incl. but not restricted to budget impact model/analysis (BIA) and cost-effective models/analysis (CEA)
• Develop HEOR evidence generation strategy, design and execute HEOR/RWE access-related research, including disease burden, working closely with Medical Affairs team
• Explore innovative HEOR methodology to address product value and support product evidence generation, supports publication
• Understanding of research protocols and publications
• Understanding of payer-relevant evidence, including real-world evidence
• Understanding of HTA requirements &local reimbursement requirements
• Understanding of economic models and predictive analytics
• Understanding of clinical development process and regulatory evidence needs
• Critical thinking, while focusing on tactical delivery
Why consider Novartis?
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
Our MISSION is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
This job is posted by Novartis.
This link brings you to the website of Novartis.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!