Ireland / Scotland.
- Office or Home-Based position.
- Company is an established specialist consultancy with an excellent reputation for high-quality project.
The Medical Writer role is a new position within the business and requires a candidate with proven experience of working on HTA / Reimbursement submissions for the UK, Irish or EU assessment bodies.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Development of strong value messages for a variety of new products traversing multiple treatment areas
- Conduct primary and secondary research as required (alongside colleagues) to support the development of strong materials
- Write high quality dossiers which clearly and accurately summarise the unmet medical need and the clinical effectiveness of new pharmaceutical medicines
Previous medical writing experience, ideally within a Consulting / Agency environment is required (candidates with relevant experience from within Academia / Public sector organisations are also welcomed to apply) and an undergraduate degree in a life sciences subject would be advantageous.
This position is available from January 2023 and the company is eager to begin interviews asap.
For more details, or to apply, contact Gareth@garethjlee.com / T: +44 (0)7979 068 880
Apply for this role