If you want to:
- Develop and implement market access strategies for key therapeutic areas and products.
- Get multiple opportunities to develop your career & advance your skills.
Apply for Market Access Manager position!
Our External Affairs team is closely working with Market Access, Health Policy, Market Access Analytics, Key Account Management and Communication. All functions contribute to patient access and to improved patient outcomes.
The key tasks of your role will be:
- Provide scientific expertise and effectively develop HTA submissions and negotiation strategies for new and established products
- Develop and communicate product and therapeutic area specific value propositions
- Effectively identify data gaps and drive relevant research activities in collaboration with internal stakeholders and external institutions/organizations
- Incorporate research and customer insights appropriately into product and therapeutic area access strategies
- Analyze market access trends/health policy changes and anticipate access barriers and challenges
- Monitor and report on changes in the legislative environment as well as changes in the access status of products included in the whole therapeutic area
- Develop appropriate communication platforms to reinforce the value messages for our products
- Develop and maintain excellent customer‐centric approach/relationship towards key stakeholders
- Benchmark and share best practices and interact efficiently with local and international colleagues
You should apply if you have:
- Degree educated in a relevant scientific discipline
- MSc in social or health sciences (Economics, Health Economics/Policy/Management)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Market Access positions in the pharmaceutical sector or Health Economics, Health Policy positions in other sectors (Academia, Consulting etc.)
- Experience in oncology, vaccines and/or antibiotics will be considered as an asset
- Excellent understanding of the Greek health care system and of the pharmaceuticals P&R system
- Experience in developing and submitting HTA dossiers to the health authorities
- Ability to understand and clearly communicate scientific and economic topics
- Strong analytical and data synthesis skills
- Ability to combine strategic vision with tactical hand-on execution and a high work capacity
- Ability to analyze information and assess risk potential
- Proficient Greek and English (written & spoken)
Who we are…
We are known as Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, New Jersey, USA in the United States and Canada and MSD everywhere else. For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world’s most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
What we look for…
Imagine getting up in the morning for a job as important as helping to save and improve lives around the world. Here, you have that opportunity. You can put your empathy, creativity, digital mastery, or scientific genius to work in collaboration with a diverse group of colleagues who pursue and bring hope to countless people who are battling some of the most challenging diseases of our time. Our team is constantly evolving, so if you are among the intellectually curious, join us—and start making your impact today.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, Rahway, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Employee Status: Regular
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings: 1
This job is posted by MSD.
This link brings you to the website of MSD.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!