Boulogne, France / Paddington, UK.
The HEOR Senior Manager will be part of the Global Value & Access Team working under the supervision of a Director HEOR Lead collaborating closely with colleagues in Market Access & Pricing, Marketing, Clinical Development, Research and Development, Market Research, Regulatory Affairs, Medical Affairs and Strategic Planning, to deliver critical strategic value evidence generation in support of access to Ipsen’s products spanning early development, launch and mature phases across Oncology, Neuroscience and Rare disease therapeutic areas.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to utilize and learn strategic and technical understanding of HEOR in an international setting working on value evidence generation on Ipsen product portfolio for payers and other key stakeholders worldwide. The HEOR Senior Manager is expected to contribute and inform value evidence strategy and execute prioritized activities and deliverables.
- Contribute to development, updates and execution of cross-functional Integrated Evidence Generation Plans for Ipsen products working with cross-functional teams ensuring strategic alignment of planned and ongoing HEOR activities.
- Contribute to launch readiness and development of core HEOR/Access deliverables including systematic and targeted literature reviews, burden of illness studies, unmet medical needs, clinical and patient-relevant outcomes, clinical guidelines, comparative effectiveness including evidence synthesis (including indirect and network meta-analyses), Cost-Effectiveness Analysis models, Budget Impact Analysis models, Global Value Dossiers, Payer/Product Value Propositions, Objection Handlers for Ipsen products.
- Contribute to RWE, health outcomes / Patient-reported outcomes strategy and execution supporting development of a compelling Value proposition for payers and other key stakeholders.
- Contribute to pipeline target product profile and clinical development plans including payer-relevant endpoint in clinical trials.
- Support development of pricing policy and market access of the company products.
- Support Payer value evidence communication through presentation of abstract/posters of key work at clinical and HEOR conferences and manuscript publications.
- Provide training to local country colleagues on the value evidence and tools for local adaptation and use.
- Work collaboratively in regular engagements with local affiliates and global cross-functional team including but not limited to Global Medical Affairs, Global Regulatory Affairs, Clinical, Biostatistics, Public Affairs, Marketing etc.
- Stay abreast of the evolving payer/HTA landscape in terms of policies, guidelines, perceptions and trends leveraging up-to-date knowledge in the HEOR strategic planning.
Education and Experience
- A post graduate degree in health economics or related quantitative discipline.
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience in the field of HEOR in pharma industry, consultancy, or Academia, in an international setting.
- Expertise on HEOR from Oncology, Rare Disease and/or Neuroscience including evidence synthesis, cost-effectiveness and budget impact modeling, RWE methodologies for outcomes research and PROs.
- Knowledge of trial design and understanding of key clinical, PRO and resource utilization endpoints.
- Experience working on international HTA submissions, strong scientific writing, and interpretative skills.
- Knowledge of international health care systems.
Key Competencies Required
- Clinical data comprehension and interpretation skills.
- Ability to shape the development of products and projects.
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills, solution-oriented mindset and passion for cross functional collaboration.
- Ability to translate complex economic data into relevant and compelling information for both internal and external customers.
- Solve novel, complex issues regarding study design, data collection/management, data analysis and interpretation of results.
- Opportunistic thinker with strong judgement and analytical mindset.
- Ability to develop deep and credible collaborations with partners in Medical Affairs, Clinical, Market Access, Regulatory and other groups, as well as senior leadership.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work successfully with varied audiences and executives.
- Fluent in English is a must, additional language skills advantageous.
- Ability to produce reports, presentations and to write high quality abstracts and manuscripts.
- International outlook and cultural sensitivity.
(The below apply for all employees and describe how to act with a biotech way of being)
- Inclusive and diverse
- Engaged with communities
- Ethical and compliant
- Dedicated to caring responsibly for our people and the environment
- Committed to a proactive approach to patient centricity
- Responsible for leveraging our collective intelligence
- Dedicated to testing, experimenting and piloting
- Externally focused
- Committed to becoming data- and science-driven
- Agile and decisive
- Determined to be a partner of choice for all our stakeholders
- Committed to proactive collaboration
- Open to feedback
- Ready to speak up
- Committed to taking responsibility for our words and actions
- Focused and performance-driven
- Consistent in promoting single-point accountability
- Passionate about celebrating success
- Prepared to unleash our full potential
- Committed to excellence in execution
- Key Internal stakeholders:
- Key External contacts:
- Financial budget:
- Number of direct reports: N/A
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principles functions for this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance workload.
This description is not intended to be constructed as an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities, or requirements for the position. This position may change or assume additional duties at any time. The employee may be requested to perform different or additional duties as assigned. All Employees are expected to adhere to all company policies and act as a role model for company values.Dans le cadre de ses recrutements IPSEN s’engage au respect de l’égalité de traitement des candidats, indépendamment du sexe, de l’âge, de l’orientation sexuelle, de l’origine ethnique, de la couleur de la peau, de la nationalité, du handicap ou de l’appartenance à un syndicat.
This job ad will be unpublished on 01/03/2024.
This job is posted by Ipsen.
This link brings you to the website of Ipsen.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!