Erembodegem / Olen, Belgium.
As the Market Access Manager, you will play a meaningful role in formulating market access strategies for the Benelux market. You will lead the country collaboration with HEOR to develop the Benelux market access strategy to ensure product(s) secure market access and payment while positioning the company for delivering significant value propositions to all partners. Reporting to the country business leader BD Interventional, you will be responsible for developing and leading a comprehensive market access and payer value strategy for the BD Interventional business in the country to ensure commercial success. This position involves a significant level of autonomy and requires an entrepreneurial individual who is willing and able to be highly involved in both an operational and strategic level
Main responsibilities will include:
- You have a demonstrated experience and ability developing, communicating and delivering market access strategies within the Benelux region.
- You came across the majority of the four main market access domains: Opportunity assessment and landscaping, Payer value strategy development, Payment pathway strategic planning and Payer partner engagement
- You have the ability to prepare and present economic data to communicate payer value stories to decision makers.
- You have a commercial and solutions attitude with demonstrated ability to tie market access strategy development into commercial performance.
- You are used to networking and form relationships with key decision makers within various HTA and payer segments within country is required
- You are able to work independently with minimal oversight and direction, to anticipate needs from leadership and other partners, and to balance multiple and often diverse priorities in order to align on a strategic and appropriate plan
- You demonstrate analytical, problem solving and persuasive abilities to develop and implement regional strategic plans
- You have excellent oral and written communication capabilities that have been used with external customers, internal partners and senior leadership
- You love working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment where you can make a clear impact
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world. Advancing the world of health™ is our Purpose, and it’s no small feat. It takes the imagination and passion of all of us—from design and engineering to the manufacturing and marketing of our billions of MedTech products per year—to look at the impossible and find transformative solutions that turn dreams into possibilities.
A career at BD means learning and working alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. You will have the opportunity to help shape the trajectory of BD while leaving a legacy at the same time.
To find purpose in the possibilities, we need people who can see the bigger picture, who understand the human story that underpins everything we do. We welcome people with the imagination and drive to help us reinvent the future of health. At BD, you’ll discover a culture in which you can learn, grow and thrive. And find satisfaction in doing your part to make the world a better place. Become a maker of possible with us!
Our vision for BD Interventional at BD
BD Interventional (BDI) focus on leading innovation and life-enhancing devices in the field of surgical, cardiovascular, urological and critical care interventions seeking at advancing the treatment of high burden diseases and enabling surgical and interventional procedures.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
This job is posted by BD.
This link brings you to the website of BD.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!