Do you want to help to improve the quality of people’s lives? Would you like to be part of a game changing organisation, driving innovation across multiple new disease areas? Are you a Market Access professional with experience in the Austrian market?
If your answer is YES to these questions, we have an exciting job opportunity for you as a Market Access Manager.
Working within an international matrix environment, you will be part of our Market Access department in Austria, reporting directly to our Market Access Director. You will work very closely with our Business Unit Directors but also our Brand -, Sales – and Medical teams. In addition to your affiliate responsibilities, you will be part of the Market Access network in “North West Europe” Region.
As our Market Access Manager, you will mainly
- Be responsible for and contribute to securing, optimising & defending market access of our present and future innovative portfolio
- Develop evidence-based value propositions, communication tools and submission dossiers
- Contribute to local market access strategies and proposal of innovative approaches to optimize Novo Nordisk portfolio market access
- Support developing robust payer stakeholder relations
- Manage the pricing databases, processes and price business cases, both locally and internationally
You have an academic or equivalent degree in life sciences, finance or economics. Formal education in market access and/or health economics is an advantage. In addition, you bring practical market access expertise and strong professional working experience from the pharmaceutical industry, ideally in a medical, finance, sales or business function.
- You have profound knowledge of the Austrian healthcare and social insurance funding system
- You have the ability to interact and collaborate well with different internal and external stakeholders
- You convince through your analytical, strategic and conceptual thinking but also your result-driven skills
- You bring excellent verbal as well as written communication and presentation skills with you
- You have an excellent command of both written and spoken German (native level) and English language
About the Department
We in Novo Nordisk have an open-minded, embracing, innovative working culture with great, passionate colleagues. The office is located in Vienna, Austria.
Working at Novo Nordisk
“Great Place To Work®”! Novo Nordisk Austria has been certified as “Great Place to Work” and Novo Nordisk is its people. We know that life is anything but linear and balancing what is important at different stages of our career is never easy. That’s why we make room for diverse life situations, always putting people first. We value our employees for the unique skills they bring to the table, and we work continuously to bring out the best in them. Working at Novo Nordisk is working toward something bigger than ourselves, and it’s a collective effort.” We are committed to climate protection and are working to achieve climate neutrality by focusing on circular economy as part of our company-wide “Circular for Zero” strategy. Novo Nordisk employs about 50,800 people in 80 countries and markets its products in around 170 countries. Novo Nordisk’s B shares are listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (Novo-B). Its ADRs are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NVO). For more information, visit novonordisk.com, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
We offer a competitive compensation package that is based on current market salaries and exceeds the requirements of the applicable collective bargaining agreement. In addition, we offer an annual Short-term Incentive bonus, a voluntary company pension plan, as well as fringe benefits (i.e. annual public transportation pass “Klimaticket”, etc.) and flex-able working arrangement.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy for further applications when we have received sufficient applications that meet the requirements.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
This job is posted by Novo Nordisk.
This link brings you to the website of Novo Nordisk.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!