Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Drive external academic, institutional and governmental relationships and research collaboration opportunities with custodians of healthcare datasets in Canada.
• Serve as scientific expert on all real world evidence generation methods and analytic projects within Country Organization Canada (CO Canada).
• Act as subject matter expert for RWE and Data Science to the local Medical Affairs team.
• Provide expert consultation on analytical issues including, but not limited to exploratory analyses from clinical trial databases, indirect comparisons, and non-interventional study design.
• Ensure latest methodologies and breakthrough analytical technologies are implemented for RWE projects across CO Canada.
• Act as Canadian liaison to regional or global RWE network.
• Serve as consultant to project owners to provide expert advice on appropriate RWE or Data Science methodologies to answer specific research questions.
• Ensure the continuing education of relevant line functions on state-of-the-art methodologies to enable them to understand and support RWE and Data Science activities.
• Undergraduate degree in a relevant scientific discipline plus graduate degree in relevant discipline including health economics, epidemiology, health services research, biostatistics, or public health.
• 3-5 years conducting RWE research for pharmaceutical products in the pharma industry, contract research organization, or academic institute; or experience in a closely related discipline within the pharma industry (e.g., clinical research, statistics, epidemiology, pricing)
• Deep understanding of RWE study methods and design; thorough understanding of study designs that provide most relevant evidence to decision-makers
• Deep understanding of available and emerging RWD data sources within Canada.
• Knowledge and understanding of GCP, ICH, and all applicable Canadian laws and regulations.
• Bilingualism – English and French (spoken and written)
Expert technical knowledge in HE&OR study methods from the areas of statistics, epidemiology, and/or modeling.
• Demonstrated research accomplishments including publications,, and presentations at scientific conferences.
Why consider Novartis?
236 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2022. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
This job is posted by Novartis.
This link brings you to the website of Novartis.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!