Janssen Inc. is recruiting for a Market Access Intern -Data Analytics, located in Toronto, Ontario.
About Market Access:
Driven by our passion to provide patients with access to new innovations, we are united in our purpose to shape policies and build partnerships that bring value to healthcare in Canada.
Janssen is developing data analytics solutions to help us better understand, anticipate and optimize outcomes of the drug reimbursement process. We are currently recruiting for a Market Access Intern – Data Analytics who will support the maintenance and advancement of reimbursement data analytic capabilities for Janssen’s Market Access division by
- validating the capture and processing of data related to drug reimbursement, and identifying and communicating any discrepancies to cross-functional subject matter experts
- analyzing source data related to drug reimbursement to help inform the design of data analytic solutions
This work requires a combination of independent, focused and detail-oriented work, and collaboration with a cross-functional team of subject matter experts.
- Perform validations for a variety of data analytic tools to ensure that data is being captured, organized, and processed as intended/
- Identify and communicate discrepancies and issues in data capture and processing.
- Analyze source data according to specific criteria to inform the development of data analytic tools.
- Meet with cross-functional subject matter experts to share findings of validations and analyses and align on strategy for ongoing maintenance and development of data analytic tools.
- Attend team, departmental and company-wide meetings.
- Completion of at least 2 years of an undergraduate university program
Experience And Skills
- Strong learning agility
- Superior focus and attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently, balanced with the ability to be a team player and collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners
- Strong research and analytical skills; ability to identify patterns in text and numerical datasets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel capabilities
- Strong math competency
- Comprehension of clinical/ human health and economic information would be an asset
At Janssen, we’re creating a future where the disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, working tirelessly to make that future a reality for patients everywhere by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with heart. We focus on areas of medicine where we can make the biggest difference: Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, Oncology, and Pulmonary Hypertension.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing, and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and accessible work environment where all employees can achieve their potential.
Canada-Ontario-Toronto-19 Green Belt Drive
Janssen Inc. (7710)
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!