- Canada – Office or home based.
- Fantastic benefits package including: Health and Dental, great vacation allowance, up to 15% annual bonus, Leisure subscription (Gym/Sports club etc).
- Flexible seniority – Position can be a Principal or Research Manager position.
- Project Management focus: Leading international Health Economics research projects.
- Well established independent company with a Global client base.
- Long Term Benefits: Profit share, training and development investment and a very flexible work environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Canada’s most successful and respected independent Health Economics consultancies delivering high-quality projects to a wide client base including Canadian and European pharma/biotech companies.
The incoming candidate will work closely with the Managing Director and Principals to ensure an outstanding level of customer service, very high project standards and to guarantee that the company’s positive, friendly and very personable team culture is maintained.
Depending on your experience, you will be responsible for leading multiple (qualitative and quantitative) projects, liaising with clients in Canada, the US and Europe and managing contractors and junior staff.
Example project areas:
- Real World Evidence Solutions
- Health Technology Assessment (HTA)
- Statistical Analysis & Economic evaluation
- Literature Reviews (including rapid reviews and systematic reviews)
Applications are welcomed from candidates who are working either within a Pharma/Biotech company or within Consulting, but previous project leadership experience is vital and people management skills are also important (formal line management experience is not necessarily essential). In addition, applicants must be educated to at least Masters degree (or equivalent) level in Health Economics, Statistics, Economic evaluation in Healthcare or a similar subject.
This position is available now and the company is eager to begin interviews in the coming weeks. For more details, apply today: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)7979 068 880
Apply for this role