Reports to: Head of Market Access & Government Affairs.
- Responsible for initiation of pricing and market access strategy to secure reimbursement and improve affordability across channels.
- Lead value communication development and generate local health economic data to support reimbursement decision.
- Strategically engage diverse stakeholders to influence healthcare access policy and broader access which is not limited to government agencies, to forget solutions for access expansion.
Pricing & market access:
- Develop and implement pricing and market access strategy including LoE for assigned brands to maximise business impacts.
- Responsible to lead pricing business case discussion and collaborate with cross functional team in alignment with brand strategy and value proposition to maximise access.
- Analyse and monitor the development of healthcare environment and related regulations to capture opportunities and overcome access barrier.
- Maximise market access opportunities through business partnerships with potential partners such as private insurance companies, NGOs, banking, financial institutions and other healthcare related partners to drive the financial solution of drug access.
- Provide an insightful recommendation as well as overview and evaluate business /access opportunities with of potential pricing and reimbursement feasibility for the upcoming of pipelines .
- Drive pricing governance, perform pricing audit and risk management evaluation as required , with liaise with pricing committee and various internal stakeholders to ensure fully comply with price governance in all levels.
Value proposition and Evidence Generation:
- Collaborate with CFT to lead development of compelling value propositions to convey burden of disease and unmet medical needs as well as access for priorities brands.
- Generate health economic evidence and/or necessary real world evidence to support reimbursement decision & optimal price management solutions across channels.
- Analyse exiting health economic evidence to provide guidance and recommendation to emphasize economic benefits in supplement with clinical benefits.
External stakeholder engagement:
- Build and enhance relationships with key advocacy to influence healthcare access policy for better access of AZ innovative medicines
- Develop and effectively execute key stakeholder Engagement strategies and tactics to build strong key advocates to accelerate reimbursement decision
- Cooperate with CFT to deliver a value proposition to reach key stakeholders effectively and have a timely follow-up and monitoring plan.
Patient assistance program (PAP)
- Develop and drive implementation of the Patient Assistance Program (PAP) to fully comply with internal requirements/rules.
- Monitor and assess PAP to ensue pricing competitiveness as well as optimize affordability.
- Collaborate with PAP manager to drive PAP governance management.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field with more than 5 years of experience in Market Access and Reimbursement for Oncology drug
- Solid relationship with external key stakeholders
- Prove tracking record of achieving reimbursement /access expansion and forming business partnerships with successful financial solutions.
- Good understanding and familiarity of county dynamics including regulatory, related key stakeholders, payers and policymakers in market access environments
- Strategic agility: in-depth knowledge and broad experience in the pharmaceutical and product commercialization process.
- Strong leadership and communication, analytical and negotiation skills and excellent interpersonal & team partnering competencies to efficiently work cross-functional as matrix teams.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
This job is posted by AstraZeneca.
This link brings you to the website of AstraZeneca.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!