BMS is hiring Senior Market Access and pricing in Mumbai, India reporting to Associate Director –Market Access and PAP.
Patient Access Solutions:
- Value identification, insights & analysis:
- Understand and prioritize most relevant (influential and accessible) market access customers in focused reimbursed / payer accounts (State, Army, CGHS, ESI, Railways, and PSUs),
- Analyse market access trends, health policy changes, and continuously map Central / State Govt. requirements, anticipate access barriers, and cost containment risks
- Create company-wide market access strategies for current and new products.
- Value Demonstration:
- Create value proposition/health economics deck/ models in coordination with Medical team, brand team, and regional market access stakeholders
- Create, Implement, and communicate market access strategies to demonstrate the value of BMS product portfolio to institutional decision-makers (Payers, State DHS, NHM)
- Implement the Company’s market access plan internally and externally by coordinating with various stakeholders, making decisions on the implementation plan, and training relevant team members
- Influence decision-making at the account level to prioritize budget headroom for BMS products
- Identify areas of new opportunities, strategic partnerships, and other value projects which could improve overall patient access
- Build good rapport with key external customers & decision makers within the access pathway & payer ecosystem,
- Optimally collaborative towards a common objective within a diverse internal team which includes a mixture of sales, marketing, medical affairs and regional teams
- Enhancing the equity and reputation of BMS through the interaction with all direct & indirect external stakeholders involved in the patient access solutions journey.
- Drive pricing as a key strategic pillar within the Market Access framework for maximizing the value of BMS products/assets
- Identification of underlying business needs and access challenges to cross-functionally lead and develop pricing & patient assistance proposals & cases which support asset maximization from a local country perspective
- Ensuring all internal pricing requirements & governance are completed and are in order
- Evaluate & keep track of competitor pricing strategies/trends and future evolution within the innovator/patented pharma space
- Have a good understanding of both the broad access landscape as well as specific brand/Therapy area challenges to ensure value opportunities are identified and maximized for both existing and pipeline portfolio
- Cross-functional management
- Complete management of BMS external third-party vendor relationships across all levels
- Extensively collaborate with internal cross-functional teams especially Finance, Brand teams, Franchise Sales, Legal, Compliance, Supply Chain, Quality, Regulatory to ensure uniformity in thinking and strategy
• Bachelor’s degree is a must. MBA or relevant master’s degree is preferable.
Experience and Skills:
- 4-8 years experience of working in a consulting firm or Pharma Company and preferably 2 years in a market access/pricing role
- Good understanding of the Indian Healthcare system, public health policy, payer system, and market dynamics as well as a fundamental understanding of the Indian Pharma Market.
- Understanding of pharma compliances/legal/regulatory framework regarding interaction with external stakeholders
- Strong project management and ability to drive operational tasks
- Previous experience of working with/handling vendor teams preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills to lead internal cross-functional teams and partner with diverse external stakeholders across projects
- Ability to think objectively, understand the diverse point of view, solve problems and make decisions
- Proficient in the English Language. Good Project tracking, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- 20% Travel requirement
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
This job is posted by Bristol-Myers Squibb.
This link brings you to the website of Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!