Are you looking for a purpose-driven career opportunity in Market Access and Pricing? Do you have a curious mind? Does working in a dynamic environment motivates you? Do you see yourself as the driver of change? Then we might have the right position for you. Novo Nordisk is giving you an opportunity to accelerate your career path. Come and join Novo Nordisk GBS and be a part of fast-growing organisation. Apply now and join a growing team, working in an international environment.
About the Department
The Commercial & Corporate affairs department is responsible for creating insights to launch a product, market intel, forecasting, Global Brand Strategy & Tactics. Comprising of Project Management, Brand Management, Brand Communications, Life cycle Management of a product.
- Conduct Launch Sequence Optimization and International Price Referencing
- Conduct price optimization modelling (Launch Sequence Optimization) analysis for launch brands and international referencing pricing impact analysis for in-market brands. Maintain modelling and process (incl. collecting referencing rules, conducting trainings and improving features of the tool).
- Provide robust pricing analysis and recommendation to senior management.
- Maintain the strategic pricing foundation/insights house.
- Involvement in all gates in the lifecycle of product (specially per launch) and Project Management – market/payer research.
- Complete ownership of the deliverables from end-to-end with a mind-set of continuous improvement’ and share recommendations with the manager.
- Drive pilot projects, track & monitor progress and ensure future stabilisation.
- Ensure superior quality support to senior Management.
- Master’s Degree (preferably within quantitative/management discipline) from a well-recognized institute – Master of Business Administration, MSc. International Management, master’s in health economics or similar.
- Under-graduate degree in Pharma (BPharm), Science/Biotechnology (BSc), Engineering (BTech).
- Good academic track records and grades.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Pharma industry. At least 5 years of experience in a Global or Regional Pharma Pricing function or 7 years of experience from a Business Area or affiliate Pricing & Reimbursement function. Consulting experience would be a plus.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with different stakeholders, primarily with customers, vendors, consultants and project teams. Consulting experience a plus.
- Strong strategic and analytical capabilities, with demonstrated experience in analysing complex situations, collecting data, effectively synthesizing the analytics/data to form a complete, cohesive picture.
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint. Previous experience in Business Explorer (SAP Business Warehouse or Business Objects), VBA, power BI/Tableau skills.
Working at Novo Nordisk
We are a proud life-science company, and life is our reason to exist. We’re inspired by life in all its forms and shapes, ups and downs, opportunities, and challenges. For employees at Novo Nordisk, life means many things – from the building blocks of life that form the basis of ground-breaking scientific research, to our rich personal lives that motivate and energise us to perform our best at work. Ultimately, life is why we’re all here – to ensure that people can lead a life independent of chronic disease.
To submit your application, please upload your CV online (click on Apply and follow the instructions).
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
This job is posted by Novo Nordisk.
This link brings you to the website of Novo Nordisk.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!