Beijing / Shanghai, China.
RWE is increasingly important in China. Takeda China Medical has conducted several real-world studies (RWS). We hope the candidate provides HEOR&RWE and TAs with their experience and technical support.
Key roles & responsibilities of Accelerator:
1. To learn China’s RWD resources and RWE development (overall picture such as Data status).
2. To share RWE experience of candidate’s country/market.
3. To explore more practices of RWD to improve RWE capability of Takeda China.
Host Country /BU
China Medical Affairs
Duration (Starting Month/Year)
6 months ~ 12 months
Baesd in Bejing or Shanghai, China
Expectation on participant expertise/language, etc
What’s in it for you?
Candidate will learn and familiarize China’s RWD resources, RWE development, and RWD/RWE-related policy in China:
• More portfolios expansion and know-how in China
• Get involved in the critical projects to work on real-world data analysis to real-world evidence build up (RWD to RWE ) from zero to one (e.g.., Project TAK-755:Potential best-in-class therapy for thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP), a rare blood clotting disorder; TAK-935 (soticlestat) is a novel first-in-class therapy for developmental and epileptic encephalopathies including DS and LGS
• Co-work with China team to explore more good practices of RWD and amplify to their own country/regions.
***All the assignment cost will be funded by home country***
Beijing, ChinaShanghai, China
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
This job ad will be unpublished on 17/12/2023.
This job is posted by Takeda.
This link brings you to the website of Takeda.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!