Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to support HEOR evidence.
- Establish HEOR strategy based on complete understanding of business requirement.
- Establish HEOR evidence generation process.
- Clarify Roles & Responsibility with all collaborators in the team.
- Closely collaborate with external partners to monitor HEOR projects progress and ensure quality of deliverables.
- Leverage internal global HEOR expertise & recourse to meet local business need.
- Consolidate effective HEOR evidences and tools for key products to support market access, including reimbursement, hospital listing, et al.
- Deliver product value messages to internal and external stakeholders by conducting effective training and communication.
- Work in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders to support market access.
- Education: Master degree or above in Health Economics, Pharmacoeconomics or Public Health
- Languages: Fluent in both written and spoken Chinese Mandarin
- 2+ year experience of HEOR model development and value communication in academic or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with real world evidence generation is preferred.
- Good project management skillsets.
- Good communication skills and stakeholder engagement
- Ability to work collaboratively in team settings.
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
This job is posted by Baxter.
This link brings you to the website of Baxter.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!