Summit, NJ, US.
HYBRID Work Arrangement – This role is considered a hybrid position that is within a commutable driving distance to the Summit, New Jersey office to work onsite 1-2 days per week and attend occasional in person meetings / events as required.
In this role, you are responsible for driving and facilitating business process improvement initiatives, analyses, and recommendations across departments and functions. You will also provide systems support in developing and enhancing business systems to evaluate the customer experience, as well as, effective planning, reporting, and analysis tools for internal functions.
- Review and evaluate new/existing business management practices, map existing processes and create procedure guides, and develop process improvement recommendations that will apply to company programs and operational initiatives.
- Provide ongoing support, including resolution of system issues, root cause analysis of problems, planning/testing of system upgrades, and coordination of the development of enhancements with third-party vendors.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on process improvement projects to understand and improve the effectiveness/efficiency of Seqirus Market Access and Revenue Management operations.
- Analyze requirements, policies, and customer need against system capabilities and functions to determine gaps.
- Investigate the root cause of complex workflows in order to identify appropriate solutions.
- Work with internal stakeholders (Finance, Contracting, etc.) to support operational efficiencies. Offer innovative problem-solving; dissect and resolve root causes of problems and implement solutions to drive process efficiencies.
- Assess and manage risk, including providing input into the development of the annual audit program. Ensure escalation of significant compliance matters to appropriate compliance/quality oversight bodies.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of internal and external business processes and systems integral to operational success.
- Understand the annual cycle of contracting activities for endemic and seasonal vaccines to maintain awareness of relevant internal/external activities and considers implications for own work.
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, health policy, health economics, life sciences or healthcare discipline
- 3-5 years’ pharmaceutical industry experience in pricing and/or prior Market access-related experience.
- Experience with Model N and SAP preferred
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organization with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!
This job is posted by CSL Behring.
This link brings you to the website of CSL Behring.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!