Boca Raton, FL, US.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial GLAD (Group of Latin American Distributors), you will manage, develop, and implement Market Access strategies and tactics for access and retention of CSL Behring’s products in all GLAD markets: Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama, Dom Rep, Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago, Barbados, Puerto Rico, Ecuador, Peru, Uruguay, Paraguay, and Bolivia. by demonstrating their therapeutic, economic, and societal value using a deep knowledge of the Local environments.
- Responsible for definition and implementation of marketing strategies for existing and new products within all therapeutic areas in GLAD markets. Develops new business opportunities for each therapeutic area and ensures timely and effective implementation.
- Active collaboration with Sales and Medical Affairs operations to ensure the implementation of these plans to GLAD markets ensuring compliance with CSL values and Code of Responsible Business Practice, regional CSL processes, relevant national and international pharmaceutical industry codes, and regulations.
- Assume overall budget accountability for market access and marketing activities for GLAD. Works with Commercial and Finance GLAD Managers to monitor spending against budget/forecast and reports results as requested by department management.
- Represent GLAD in all ICO (Intercontinental) Market Access and marketing initiatives, programs and projects. Actively participates in all related ICO calls and/or events.
Drive analysis and identify activities, resources needed at local level to ensure the accessibility of CSL Behring products in all GLAD markets.
Develop, implement, and coordinate GLAD Market Access Strategy.
Implement Local Market Access Plans at country level based on the specific needs of each customer.
Responsible for budget allocation and execution, ensuring expenses’ phasing is in line with forecast.
Provides guidance to customers, sharing information to build their understanding of issues and capabilities.
Develop and sustain relationship with end-customers making their needs a primary focus of her/his actions.
- Develop excellent relationships with key decision makers, governmental authorities,
- Actively seeks information to understand customers’ expectations and needs.
- Takes action to meet customer needs and concerns considering how actions or plans will affect them; responds quickly to meet customer needs
Have a strong knowledge of the processes and requirements of each market’s health system and to generate the proper strategy to achieve access for CSL Behring products.
Participate in definition and implementation of strategies which facilitate the inclusion of our products in Puerto Rico Health System, both at Public and Private channels.
In full alignment with US Commercial and US MDRP, develops strategy for inclusion in formularies of all CSLB products (Plan Vital, Public institutions and Commercial Plans).
- Development of plans and strategies to include our products in National Formulary as well as other formularies of different health care institutions
- Participate in elaboration of value proposals for private hospitals to include our products in their formularies.
- Map relevant stakeholders influencing each formulary to develop both relationships and advocacy strategies to support inclusion efforts.
Generate new business opportunities for CSL Behring due to deep understanding of the market and local regulations.
Identify and create local mapping of decision processes, related to each operation of health policy and systems, identifying the Key Decision Makers related to each process
- Help to define the strategic priorities for developing partnership with local health authorities.
- Ensure the update of Market Access contacts and docs in the data base (Veeva)
- Develop and maintain a strategic network of key reimbursement-related regulators, and opinion leaders at a level that impacts on priority initiatives
Develop with the Commercial Teams the required docs and initiatives to support the admission of CSL Behring products in the therapeutic formularies and hospital guidelines for public and private tenders.
Contribute to the optimal management of tenders and follow them in terms of current and optimal product descriptions to make all CSLB products in conditions to participate in.
Establishes and gains approval for marketing strategy, plans and activities associated with the company portfolio and actively solicits inputs from key stakeholders in medical affairs, sales, global commercial development etc. Applies innovative and competitive strategies to the development of marketing plans
Develops and executes brand growth strategies and tactics, including programs that target healthcare professionals. Gains management approval by presenting detailed tactical plans prior to implementation of programs. Leads all aspects of tactical implementation, including timelines, creation of promotional materials, and training of internal and external stakeholders (Commercial Head and Managers, and Medical Science Liaisons).
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Life Sciences, Business Administration or Public Health/Medical Administration. Training in Economics / Health Economic is a plus.
- MBA or master’s degree in related areas is desirable.
- Proficiency in both Spanish and English is required.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry in Access, Sales and / or Marketing, or experience form working in Health Ministry or Public Institutions
- Experience is Specialty Care disease areas and Public Market is a must.
Proven knowledge and expertise in:
- Government Formularies and Customer Relationship
- Understanding of Pharmaceutical Market and Products
- Government Sales function and Purchase Administration processes.
This role may require international travel (20-30%)
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!
This job is posted by CSL Behring.
This link brings you to the website of CSL Behring.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!