Home-based, CA, US / UK.
The Director of Global Value & HEOR will lead the development of HEOR strategy and value evidence generation plans and tactics in support of products within Jazz’s Oncolgy portfolio for a number of in-line and pipeline molecules. HEOR strategic plans will be developed in close collaboration with key cross-functional partners in the US and EUR/INTL regions to ensure that the plans are designed to maximize patient access globally across the life cycle. The Director is responsible for working closely with key cross-functional teams and for incorporating Global Value & HEOR strategic plans into integrated evidence generation plans. The role offers an opportunity to expand and apply one’s understanding of global market access needs and to shape pipeline programs. The ability to partner closely with the Real World Evidence Center (RWE) and Patient Centered Outcomes groups offers additional opportunities to develop and execute innovative initiatives that can have a meaningful impact. The Director reports to the Senior Director, Therapeutic Area Lead, Oncology, GV&HEOR within Global Medical Affairs.
- Identify HEOR-related evidence needs and develop Global Value & HEOR strategic plans and tactics for products in different stages of development.
- Work closely with US and EUR/INTL Jazz teams to develop strategies specific to their respective payers and other stakeholders.
- Lead research activities including but not limited to systematic literature reviews, indirect treatment comparisons, meta-analyses, cost analyses, burden-of-illness studies, cost-effectiveness analyses, budget impact modelling, and observational research.
- Work with Clinical Development Leads to propose value-enhancing trial design elements (e.g., inclusion/exclusion, line-of-therapy, endpoints, etc.).
- Lead payor and academic collaborations, and work with external experts to implement HEOR studies, as needed.
- Collaborate with the RWE team on the design and implementation of observational studies utilizing claims and Electronic Medical Record data.
- Support development and revision of AMCP dossiers.
- Communicate and develop study plans, study methods and results to internal teams.
- Manage relationships with vendors to ensure timely completion of high-quality projects.
- Present research findings at scientific congresses, key internal cross-functional forums, and advisory boards.
- Lead development of HEOR publications and participate in the development and writing of manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and regulatory guidelines governing commercial and scientific interactions with healthcare professionals, payers, advocacy and other business partners.
- Represent GV&HEOR on cross-functional teams. Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and ensure continuous and consistent communication with key internal partners on projects.
- Effectively liaise with Medical Affairs and brand teams as well as global and regional teams, creating an efficient working style within a diverse organizational matrix.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results in a timely manner.
- Remain current on HEOR data sources and analytic methods.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- At least 5 years of Global HEOR experience in the pharmaceutical or related industries (e.g., consulting).
- Experience with Global HEOR strategy and its implementation in US and EUR/INT markets.
- Strong understanding of clinical trial design and experience working with Clinical Development teams preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills, including in-depth knowledge of health economic modelling, health outcomes research and claims database analysis methodologies.
- Strong research and publication track record.
- Experience in managing multiple projects across a variety of health outcomes methodologies and therapeutic areas.
- Strong understanding of market access and commercialization needs across markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills to represent Global Value & HEOR at different forums within a matrix organization and at advisory board meetings.
- Ability to influence without authority and clearly articulate HEOR needs in support of the product.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work in teams.
- Experience managing project budgets.
- Problem-solving skills to address challenges that arise during project execution and ability to work well with external consultants as well as experts.
- Experienced and adept at navigating international, multi-lingual, and cross-functional organizational matrices within a diverse and cross-cultural work environment.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% time.
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- A minimum of a Master’s degree is required. Advanced degree related to Health Economics and/or Health Outcomes research (MSc, MS, MPH, PhD, PharmD) is strongly preferred. Related fields include Health Services Research, Pharmacoepidemiology, Pharmacy Administration, and Health Policy.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (NASDAQ: JAZZ) is a global biopharmaceutical company whose purpose is to innovate to transform the lives of patients and their families. We are dedicated to developing life-changing medicines for people with serious diseases – often with limited or no therapeutic options. We have a diverse portfolio of marketed medicines and novel product candidates, from early- to late-stage development, in neuroscience and oncology. We actively explore new options for patients including novel compounds, small molecules and biologics, and through cannabinoid science and innovative delivery technologies. Jazz is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland and has employees around the globe, serving patients in nearly 75 countries.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.
For US-based Candidates Only
Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices and we strive to provide employees with total compensation packages that are market competitive. For this role, the anticipated base pay range is $176,000-$231,000. The exact base pay offered for this role will depend on various factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s qualifications, skills, and experience.
At Jazz, your base pay is only one part of your total compensation package. The successful candidate may also be eligible for a discretionary annual cash bonus or incentive compensation (depending on the role), in accordance with the terms of the Company’s Global Cash Bonus Plan or Incentive Compensation Plan, as well as discretionary equity grants in accordance with Jazz’s Long Term Equity Incentive Plan.
The successful candidate will also be eligible to participate in various benefits offerings, including, but not limited to, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k retirement savings plan, and flexible paid vacation.
This job is posted by Jazz Pharma.
This link brings you to the website of Jazz Pharma.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!