Oxfordshire / London, UK.
Other locations: Manchester / York / Newcastle / Cambridge, UK.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated Consultant/Senior consultant to join our friendly Health Technology Assessment (HTA) team at Mtech Access. This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference in a dynamic and rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate would have a high work ethic, be team-oriented and hands-on in a varied role.
This is a permanent position based in our office in either Oxfordshire (Bicester), London, Manchester, York, Newcastle, or Cambridge. Working alongside the Director of HTA, this role will involve a wide variety of duties as follows:
As a Consultant within the HTA team, you will be required to work autonomously and deliver compelling, materials consistently to a high standard, across a varied range of therapeutic areas and a breadth of deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Health technology assessment submissions:
- NICE STA
- NICE MTA
- NICE HST
- NICE MTEP
- SMC submission
- SMC ultra-orphan submission
- AWMSG submission
- NCPE submission
- HTA UK landscaping projects
- Global value dossiers/ global reimbursement dossiers/ objection handlers (as and when business need arises)
- Publications (as and when business need arises)
- Adhering to internal and client quality control measures and take personal responsibility for the quality of your work.
- Effectively managing the input of support/junior project team contributors.
- Advising on the strategic direction/shaping of speciality deliverables to ensure these are ‘fit for purpose’ and meet client objectives.
- Degree level educated or equivalent qualifications
- Up to date knowledge of HTA processes and requirements
- Experience with HTA submissions
- High level of integrity with a strong understanding and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong planning, organisation, and excellent time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Capable of working in a changing and fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to assimilate information quickly and accurately
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, positive attitude with an ability to find effective solutions to issues
- A commitment to ongoing learning and development and keeping abreast of ongoing developments in UK and European HTA processes
- A high work ethic with a can-do attitude towards management of priorities
- Educated to a PhD level
- Knowledge of systematic review methodology
- Good understanding of health economics
- Previous experience of working in a consultancy environment
- Experience of line management
What we offer
- A competitive salary and annual bonus scheme
- The opportunity to develop your own skills in a supportive and friendly environment
- A hybrid mix of home and office working
- 25 days paid annual leave (plus bank holidays), increasing with length of service
- An additional 3 days paid leave during our Christmas closure
- Your birthday off
- An employee volunteering day each year
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Life Assurance at 4x gross salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing, recognition and employee savings scheme
- Optional private healthcare insurance via salary sacrifice
- Subsidised eyecare
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Enhanced parental leave policies
Who we are and what we do
We are a dynamic, friendly and rapidly expanding independent market access and HEOR consultancy with offices in Oxfordshire, London, Manchester, York, Newcastle, and Cambridge. We provide strategy and solutions to help Pharma and Medtech companies bring interventions to market, providing more patient choice and meeting the needs of the healthcare environment.
We strive to be the consultancy of choice for people pursuing careers in market access and HEOR by maintaining a high-performing, happy, motivated community. We are proud of our collaborative, nurturing environment and are known for our exemplary work and for being agile and innovative.
Our core services are health economics, systematic literature review and network meta-analysis, global market access and pricing, UK NHS Insights, HTA support and customer communication.
This job is posted by Mtech Access.
This link brings you to the website of Mtech Access.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!