Porto Salvo, Portugal / Athens, Greece.
As part of a broader team, the HE Consultant will:
- Manage large and complex projects across Health Economics Outcomes Research business areas and the full breadth of therapeutic areas, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Distil strategic insights from analytics that generate value for our clients.
- Develop tailored solutions to specific client problems and marshal their implementation.
- Drive internal initiatives for the advancement of innovative methodological approaches.
- Collaborate with other business areas and functions of the organisation to deliver client services and support the development of new offerings.
- Mentor junior team members.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BSc or equivalent in pharmacy, biology, economics, mathematics, statistics or another relevant discipline
- MSc or PhD or equivalent in health economics, biostatistics, epidemiology or related discipline
- Prior relevant experience in Health Economics working in consultancy, CRO or pharmaceutical/biotech (relevant experience as post-graduate researcher may also be considered)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to check own work so that drafts are delivered to a high quality
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- Attitude to work well as a team member and to build and manage relationships in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
This job is posted by IQVIA.
This link brings you to the website of IQVIA.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!