Purpose of the role: to generate evidence and develop value communications in the field of health economics covering disease burden, clinical trials, health-related quality of life and cost-effectiveness evaluations.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of BSc/MSc in life sciences with four years MA/HTA/SLR/HEOR access experience or a PhD in life sciences + additional two years MA/HTA/SLR/HEOR experience
- Day to day project management and client point of contact with responsibility for delivering the following under supervision of Principal/Director level scientists:
- pragmatic and systematic literature reviews of clinical efficacy/effectiveness, health related quality of life, health economics, epidemiology and treatment guidelines
- HTA reviews
- medical writing including peer-reviewed manuscripts
- value communications projects such as value dossiers and value messaging to support client market access
- any other evidence generation to support HEOR projects and market access requirements
- Supporting HTA submissions and drafting HTA submission dossiers
- Management of project budgets, timelines and resource requirements
- Proven ability to lead teams of scientists
- Breadth of experience across multiple project types and disease areas or significant depth/specialism in a discipline
- Responsible for the full content and timely delivery of proposals to clients
- Providing strategic input
- Client focused
- Good communication skills
- Providing non-project contribution
- Great to work with
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills
- MultiKafeteria / Benefit System
- Private healthcare
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects in global structures
- Multicultural, dynamic environment
- Internal trainings
- Good working atmosphere
- Work in a well-established and international company
Creativ-Ceutical is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making. We provide professional market access, pricing, health economics, and outcomes research services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise. From our start in 2008, we have grown to over 150 employees in 11 countries across 4 continents.
Don’t meet every job requirement? That’s okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.
This job is posted by Creativ-Ceutical.
This link brings you to the website of Creativ-Ceutical.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!