The responsibility covers the development and implementation Market Access and Pricing strategies for Takeda products and the development of supportive value documentation and materials. The Market Access and Pricing Specialist works closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that our products are accessible to patients and healthcare providers while maintaining profitability.
- Manage and lead the evaluation, development and implementation of pricing and reimbursement strategies and sound economic value for assigned products in Slovakia according to global and local strategy.
- Manage post-launch pricing of products, ensuring local and regional alignment
- Lead Health Technology Appraisal submissions with process and technical expertise
- Collaborate in preparation of HE and Pharmacoeconomic studies
- Prepare Pricing & Reimbursement dossiers as well as budget impact models for portfolio products and maintain ongoing processes.
- Establish close relationships with external health economic opinion leaders and reimbursement and pricing agencies
- Establish close relationships with key stakeholders in specific therapeutical areas
- Provide support to the Product Marketing strategies
- Responsible for overseeing the local adaptation of Global Market Access materials (e.g. value repositories, cost-effectiveness models, budget impact models)
- Work cross-functionally with other teams within the company on all access or business relevant projects
- Contribute to a continual improvement in Takeda pricing and market access working process.
- Pricing management:
- Ensure smooth international reference pricing management ( IRP ) within Slovakia
- Regularly inform business about upcoming steps in price changes and administrative procedures
- update and verify prices in PriceRight system
- ensure and communicate internal price changes approvals
- Collaborate closely with PVA team, BU Heads and others to ensure full alignment of pricing strategy with strategic marketing and market access objectives
- Price governance implementation and execution across organization
- Collect and validate updated prices and reimbursement type on all SK levels
While developing pricing strategy, preparing MEA, drafting price negotiation scenarios to be communicated to the local Pricing & Reimbursement Authorities always reach out for consultancy and final alignment to the Head of PVA/CA Slovakia .
Takeda Leadership Behaviors
- Demonstrates strategic enterprise thinking finding innovative ways to serve patients, and build trust, reputation, and business
- Creates the environment that inspires and enables people to move the organization forward
- Focuses on the few priorities and delivers superior results
- Elevates the capabilities of the organization for now and the future
Required background and Skills
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Medical, Pharmacy or Natural Science
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SK drug pricing preferably in a pharmaceutical company (authority, payer, etc.)
- Minimum 1 year of experience with SK drug Market Access
- Proven independent Pricing and Market Access capability in SK environment
- Knowledge of the local P&R legislative environment
- Experience in communicating with healthcare decision-makers
- Process and technical experience in SK pricing and reimbursement processes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in English and Microsoft Office Suite
Pharma organizational awareness, including experience working cross-functionally with Sales and Marketing, Medical is welcomed
This job is posted by Takeda.
This link brings you to the website of Takeda.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!