The Associate Director HEOR (Womens Health) Germany, is part of our Regional HEOR structure reporting directly to the Regional Senior HEOR Director, with a dotted line to the local Medical Director.
With the launch of a new women’s health product in Europe in 2024, we have an opportunity for a qualified Health Economist to assume responsibility for the product in Germany and manage all of the local requirements and strategy for HEOR, ensuring successful reimbursement.
Our HEOR team sits as part of Medical Affairs but works closely with the local and Global Market Access teams to ensure the German needs are met for each product.
This is a role that requires hands on HTA/AMNOG experience, an understanding of pre launch activities and, the ability to collaborate cross functionally with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
Key activities are noted below:
- Inform and operationalise the HEOR strategy for Women’s Health in Germany
- Support Regional HEOR business objectives through HEOR evidence generation, synthesis, dissemination, communication and refinement
- Be the subject matter expert in HTA requirements, design HEOR/Value strategies accordingly
- Identify/ develop and manage HEOR initiatives such as HTA advice and submissions, data gap analyses, RWE study protocol development, post-hoc analyses, cost effectiveness analyses, advisory boards and Value Dossier adaptation
- Closely monitor the local healthcare and economic landscape changes for potential impact on the business, patients and healthcare commissioners
- Represent Astellas at external HEOR conferences and meetings
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- Solid experience in Health Economics Outcome Research or Market Access with a relevant HEOR qualification from within the pharmaceutical industry or Consultancy environment
- Working experience of GBA (leading oral hearings), AMNOG, IQWiG and Market Access. Able to co-lead pre-submission advice activities and coordinate responses to questions/objections
- Leverage outcomes data, co-create German Value Dossiers and lead early HTA Scientific Advice meetings with AMNOG
- Manage relationships with external experts for dossier development, progress and challenges for IQWiG assessments and GBA hearing support
- Able to evidence strategic thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- MSc in Health Economics or qualified Pharmacist/MD
- Fluent in English and German with solid written and verbal communication skills
- This role is based in Munich and we operate a hybrid work policy
- There is no relocation or visa sponsorship available for this role
At Astellas we offer an inspiring place to work and a chance to make your mark in doing good for others.
Our expertise, science and technology make us a pharma company, our open and progressive culture is what makes us Astellas. It’s a culture of doing good for others and contributing to a sustainable society.
Delivering meaningful differences for patients is our driving force. We all have a significant opportunity to make that difference, working locally in the areas we know best, whilst drawing inspiration from the different insights and expertise we have access to globally and from our innovative, external partners.
Our global vision for Patient Centricity is to support the development of innovative health solutions through a deep understanding of the patient experience. At Astellas, Patient Centricity isn’t a buzzword, it’s a guiding principle for action. We believe all staff have a role to play in creating a patient-centric culture and integrating an awareness of the patient into our everyday working practices, regardless of our role, team or division.
Our ethos is underpinned by the Astellas Way, comprising five core values: patient focus; ownership; results; openness and integrity.
We are proud to offer an inclusive and respectful working environment that fosters collaboration and ownership. Our aspiration is to bring the best minds together, to provide them with world-leading tools and resources and a unique structure that fosters real agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job is posted by Astellas.
This link brings you to the website of Astellas.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!