Boulogne, France / Slough, UK.
The Director Global Market Access &Pricing develops and drives execution of pricing and market access strategies to demonstrate the value of our products to health authorities, HTA agencies and payers.
The main responsibilities are to work with cross-functional colleagues and markets to define and execute an innovative market access strategy gain and maintain optimal Market Access & Pricing conditions for our neuroscience products by addressing main opportunities and challenges.
The Director Global Market Access & Pricing works closely with the Neuroscience Franchise. The Director is expected to initiate cross-functional initiatives as a leader and be also effective as a team player.
Main responsibilities / job expectations
- Market Access & Pricing Strategy
- Monitor pricing & reimbursement landscape and the competitive threats. Anticipate potential pricing changes
- Identify payer types & local needs (evidence-driven, budget oriented, etc.) to optimize market access conditions
- Articulate overarching pricing strategies and approaches, considering the realities of local markets
- Ensure HEOR projects meet HTA agencies and payers’ requirements
- Summarize Ipsen and competition’s HEOR/RWE published data available for each indication. Identify gaps in evidence
- Deliver clear recommendations relating to data generation, payer strategy, pricing and reimbursement and value proposition
- Work closely with the HEOR team to fill these gaps (evidence generation) and develop/update relevant tools: core HTA dossiers, payer value proposition, etc.
- Communicating effectively on past, ongoing and new market access projects
- Support the local Market Access for local adaptation of the global P&MA strategy and the tools considering local environment
- Ensure P&MA insights are embedded in product plans throughout the lifecycle
- Partner with key internal interfaces (local Market Access, GMs and global functions such as R&D, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing, Public Affairs, Patient Affairs, External Communication, Ethics & Compliance, etc.)
- Represent the “Voice of the Payer” at cross-functional team and governance bodies
- Manage a junior manager
- Manage the Global P&MA budget for our product to plan, ensure that resources are optimized and focused on critical activities to achieve revenue, profit and market share objectives
- Pricing excellence
- Strategic pricing: Work closely with Global Operational Pricing to assess the impact of external reference pricing and Forecast net price erosion and support business cases
- Monitor closely the innovative and successful initiatives of competitors/ analogs in terms of Pricing
- Operational pricing: Develop Pricing Excellence across the company (training & education) and Organize relevant workshops and taskforces
- Environment monitoring
- Monitor European policy projects, healthcare reforms and measure impacting the established products
- Reinforce his/her key external network (health economics experts, pricing experts, KOLs…) to get in-depths insights on MA&P trends impacting Ipsen product portfolio
- Work closely with Global Operational Pricing and actively contribute to tender management
- Ethics & Compliance
- Ensure that adequate financial structures and controls are in place.
- Comply with Company guidelines and country/industry standards on ethics and compliance.
- Act as a role model displaying the 5 Ipsen Ways of Being
- Ensure that all activities are undertaken in accordance with all Ipsen SOPs, policies, directives and relevant national guidelines.
Knowledge, abilities & experience
Education / Certifications:
- Ideal: both scientific background and business focus
- At least 10 years in the field of Market Access & Pricing
- Experience working on local HTA submissions and in Pricing techniques
- Proven experience in successfully managing multiple international projects deadlines in a hands-on manner within a fast-paced work environment – in full compliance with laws, regulations and policies
- Fluent English is compulsory.
Key Technical Competencies Required
- Technical knowledge of economic evaluations in Healthcare
- Knowledge of international health care systems
- Ability to develop Market Access strategy and Pricing strategy
- Solid business background enabling the assessment competitive impact on payer strategies and the ability to challenge strategy and tactics
- Ability to work under pressure, to take accountability for business challenges, think strategically and tackle complex problems
- Executive presence and ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to build coalitions and develop strong partnerships across functions
- Strong analytical skills
Dans le cadre de ses recrutements IPSEN s’engage au respect de l’égalité de traitement des candidats, indépendamment du sexe, de l’âge, de l’orientation sexuelle, de l’origine ethnique, de la couleur de la peau, de la nationalité, du handicap ou de l’appartenance à un syndicat.
This job is posted by Ipsen.
This link brings you to the website of Ipsen.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!