Are you interested in making a real difference to patients’ life and contributing to a healthier society? Would you like to join a passionate and energetic team in a multicultural environment? Then, this challenge is for you! We are looking for a Healthcare Affairs and Market Access Manager to join our team in Finland!
Who are we looking for? You enjoy cross-functional collaboration, and you are able to connect different functions and business areas. You act as a driver by inspiring others and bringing in value to the different areas of our organization. Besides, your strong communication skills facilitate and promote interaction between teams. Does this sound like you? Then read on!
In your day to day work you will be dealing with internal and external stakeholders (such as Patients, Healthcare Professionals, Advocacy Groups, Regional committees, Politicians and Payers) with the aim to build and maintain a strong network. You create partnerships by engaging them in impactful projects that support their needs.
We welcome your application soonest possible as we will proceed on a rolling basis inviting candidates to interviews, as soon as we identify a match with our requirements and expectations.
As our new Healthcare Affairs and Market Access Manager you will:
- Support in strategic decision making related to Healthcare Affairs/Market Access challenges/opportunities while keeping the overall business impact in mind
- Build and maintain scientific relations with internal and external stakeholders, based on strong collaboration and partnership
- Exchange medical and scientific information with key stakeholders with a focus on cost effectiveness / economic benefit linked with clinical value
- Support local price & reimbursement assessment processes in selected therapeutic areas
- Provide healthcare system and market access environment expertise and strategic input to the Brand Teams and contribute to the strategic planning
- Represent our country in corporate committees to ensure that local needs are met
In order to succeed in this position, you have
- Passion, proactivity and willingness to achieve new goals, patient centricity & business goals as drivers in strong synergy
- Relevant Master’s Degree in e.g., Health Economics, Medicine, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Life Sciences or Commercial
- Influencing skills, team spirit and ability to establish strong relationships
- Competency in identifying innovations that can transform customer experience and a demonstrated willingness and ability to adopt new technologies
- Ability to work in a complex environment and adapt to changes (agile mindset)
- Excellent command of the English and Finnish languages
- Structured and can-do attitude
- Previous experience in Health Economical Modelling and Healthcare funding systems and experience in Market Access of Rare Disease Medication are considered an asset.
- Deep understanding of the Medical Affairs activities within the pharmaceutical industry is beneficial.
What will we offer you?
Next to the opportunity to develop and challenge yourself while learning from a fast-paced environment:
- Work in a wellbeing-oriented organization e.g. premium access to Headspace and ongoing support and initiatives related to ways of working to help our employees to stay healthy and constantly improve the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being
- Customized Development plan based on your role and aspirations, with several learning platforms such as LinkedIn Learning Premium and access to international development opportunities and languages + training programs
- A good balance between work and free time (Mix of working from home within the respective country / office as well as flexible working hours)
- Working in a passionate Market Access team within a fun, diverse and dedicated working environment
- Competitive salary package and other benefits (e.g. comprehensive occupational health-care services)
- Next to public holidays you will receive 3 additional days off each year.
Please apply before 21st of May.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and will then have a look at your CV and cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you for a video call or a face-to-face interview.
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals. Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective. Today, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. We believe that when we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve.
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
At Boehringer Ingelheim, improving human and animal health has been at the core of what we do for a long time. Our People are the beating heart of our business. They are the ambassadors and driving force of our sustainable development agenda.
We are working to deliver across our six impact areas, drawing on our unique strengths and capabilities as a global health company.”Sustainable Development – For Generations” incorporates initiatives that we have been driving forward for many years.
Our work in these areas guarantee our commitment to our three pillars: More Health, More Green’ and
Diversity & Inclusion
At Boehringer Ingelheim we share the opinion that diversity and inclusion is essential for the growth of our business and that our strengths and competitive advantage are also the result of the diversity of our company – diversity across the three dimensions of inclusion: Gender, Geography and Generation. Our people are part of a deep-rooted, family company philosophy that welcomes everyone! We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To comply with applicable export control laws, Boehringer Ingelheim periodically screens business relations (including job applicants) against sanctioned party lists (“SPL”). These checks may be performed by Boehringer Ingelheim or by any of its Affiliates. You acknowledge that Boehringer Ingelheim and/or its Affiliates will screen you against SPL and that for this purpose your personal data may be processed in relevant databases, including databases of third-party vendors that perform SPL screening for or on behalf of Boehringer Ingelheim or its Affiliates which may be located or accessible outside the EU. Boehringer Ingelheim is committed to ensuring an adequate level of protection of your personal data.
This job is posted by Boehringer Ingelheim.
This link brings you to the website of Boehringer Ingelheim.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!