Janssen Inc. is recruiting for a Market Access Intern – Health Economics & HTA, located in Toronto, Ontario for 8-12 months. The position will be from May 2024 to December 2024 or from January 2024 to December 2024.
About Market Access:
Driven by our passion to provide patients with access to new innovations, we are united in our purpose to shape policies and build partnerships that bring value to healthcare in Canada.
As a Market Access Intern – Health Economics & HTA, you will assist in the preparation of reimbursement dossiers for Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Agencies, public and private payers.
- Perform literature searches and critically assess clinical and health economic data.
- Assist in the research and writing of clinical and economic sections of a reimbursement submissions.
- Assist in composing and reviewing economic tools such as budget impact analyses for submissions in various therapeutic areas;
- Engage in monitoring of national & international Health Technology Assessment Agencies (HTA) on relevant recommendations and/or policies
- Attend team, departmental and company-wide meetings.
An Undergraduate degree in life sciences, pharmacy, economics or health service sciences is required.
Currently enrolled as a graduate student in a Science, Health Services Research, Health Economics, MBA or Pharmacy program, and will be returning back to your studies following the completion of the internship.
Experience and Skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail;
- Demonstrated problem solving skills;
- Self-directed learner with demonstrated project management skills and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Ability to research and analyze medical/scientific information;
- Proficiency in software applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Reference Manager
- A team player with initiative who will collaborate with all stakeholders across the ACCESS department.
At Janssen, we’re creating a future where the disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, working tirelessly to make that future a reality for patients everywhere by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with heart. We focus on areas of medicine where we can make the biggest difference: Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, Oncology, and Pulmonary Hypertension.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!