Are you a strategic leader who can work collaboratively with others aiming for the same goal? Novo Nordisk has opened a new role for a Real-World Evidence (RWE) Science and Innovation Manager for Australia. Come and join the team and be part of a multinational pharmaceutical company and be part of changing patients’ lives. Apply today!
The Manager, RWE Science & Innovation leads the development and execution of RWE strategic initiatives and specific programs for the assigned therapeutic areas or function areas through customer engagement, communication and advanced analytics. The manager communicates the RWE strategy and project’s execution to internal and external stakeholders on behalf of RWE team and NN Oceania as well as serves as an advisor on real world data, advanced data interpretation and real-world evidence methods.
Other role responsibilities are as follows but is not limited to:
- Manages the execution of all RWE analyses within the assigned therapeutic or functional area conducted internally, with partners and with vendors, utilizes the NN Real World Data platform, partnership platforms and analytic tools, and develops and maintains stakeholder relationships to ensure optimal utility of RWE within NN Oceania.
- Project Management: Innovation in the development of RWE projects proposal in line with the affiliate / Region and IO needs, build the project from the idea to the implementation throughout the approval process & Budget building, and ensure projects are conducted in line with internal and external governance requirements.
- Project, Internal and external stakeholder management: Supports needs identification and priorities of stakeholders, plans, and executes stakeholders’ engagement and overcomes possible objections, as well as manage communication, contracting & project follow up with CROs (Clinical Research Organizations) &/or external vendor handling the RWE study execution &/or study. Ensure timely deliverables, implement and use project management tools, e.g. communication plan and risk management plan, and coordinate timely delivery of relevant components of documents to IRB (Institutional Review Board)/IEC (Independent Ethics Committees) incl. relevant communication with affiliates and other relevant stakeholders (ie. CRO).
- Study Operations: Provide input to Study Outline, prepare Study Protocol, informed consent and amendments, if applicable. Provide input to study and project related documents (e.g. CRF, CTR, Study Validation Plan), and ensure availability of other study related documents, e.g monitoring guidelines, plan and conduct Investigator meetings and other meetings incl. Investigator Result meeting(s).
- Coordination: Protocol writing coordination: hold kick off with internal stakeholders/protocol writers (internal or external), coordinate whole process to approval. Focus on Primary data as limited process for secondary.
- The candidate must have a Doctoral degree (PhD, DrPH, ScD) in fields related to Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HEOR) – outcomes research is preferred or a Doctoral Degree in Epidemiology
- Experience in predictive analytics, health services research with at least 2 years of work experience in real world data interpretation. Pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred.
- Experience working with longitudinal RWD assets (e.g., claims, electronic health records, and/or surveys).
- Experience in the conduct of non-interventional research. Peer-reviewed publication track record is a plus.
- Experience in using statistical software (e.g., R, SAS, Python, SPSS, and/or Stata), database query (SQL) or visualization tools (e.g., Tableau) preferred.
About the Department
Novo Nordisk is a leading global healthcare company, founded in 1923 and headquartered in Denmark. Novo Nordisk’s purpose is to drive change to defeat diabetes and other serious chronic diseases such as obesity and rare blood and endocrine disorders. Working at Novo Nordisk is never just a job. It’s the opportunity for a life-changing career. For nearly 100 years, Novo Nordisk has pioneered scientific breakthroughs, expanding access to its medicines, and working to prevent and ultimately cure disease. As an employee at Novo Nordisk, you have the potential to make a difference to both people and society.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we don’t wait for change. We drive it. We’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. We embrace the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we seize them. From research and development, through to manufacturing, marketing and sales – we’re all working to move the needle on patient care.
Please send your CV online (click on Apply and follow the instructions).
We will review your applications as you apply!
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
This job is posted by Novo Nordisk.
This link brings you to the website of Novo Nordisk.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!