Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our customers. Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
What you’ll do:
Job Description / Capsule:
- To implement MA strategies to gain rapid and high quality results and ensure high standard of compliance, to achieve the company’s business objectives.
- Adherence to AZ and industry codes of conduct, ethics, pharma code
- Develop and excellently execute health economics plans for all key products and develop models and studies to differentiate launched and promoted products from key competitors
- Ensure readiness to develop, manage and deliver health economics and technology documents to submit to the health authorities when required
- Collaborate with product teams to develop and deliver health economic tools to appropriately influence funding allocation, decision making and guideline development within the Vietnam healthcare system
- Project manage health economic agencies in developing health economic models, reviews and publications to support the business needs
- Review and customize global and economic models and dossiers to the Vietnam’s business needs
- Develop and provide targeted health economic training programmes for internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s degree in in Pharmacy or Medicine or Public Health or Health Sciences.
- Experienced in Health Technology Assessment, Pharmaco-economics
- Experiences in the pharmaceutical industry
- Advanced in English (speaking, writing) and communication skills
- Advanced in Presentation skills
- Studied Health Economics oversea.
- Experiences in Health Economics experts relation
- Knowledge and experience of managed therapeutic areas (CVRM, Oncology, Respiratory)
About AstraZeneca and AstraZeneca Vietnam
AstraZeneca (LSE/STO/Nasdaq: AZN) is a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of prescription medicines in Oncology, Rare Diseases and BioPharmaceuticals, including Cardiovascular, Renal & Metabolism, and Respiratory & Immunology. Based in Cambridge, UK, AstraZeneca operates in over 100 countries and its innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
As a Foreign Invested Enterprise with over 550 members, AstraZeneca is investing into Vietnam 310 million USD from 2020 to 2030 with a focus on reducing the burdens of non-communicable diseases, developing local talent, and uplifting the domestic biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing capabilities.
Over the last three decades accompanying Vietnam’s sustainable development, AstraZeneca has run several impactful programmes in collaboration with the Government, Ministry of Health and healthcare partners to promote disease awareness, prevention and early detection. In recent years, AstraZeneca Vietnam has received several certificates of merit from the Prime Minister and Minister of Health, for excellent contributions to Vietnam’s vaccine diplomacy, fight against COVID-19 and advancement of cancer treatment and disease awareness. The company has also been recognized among Vietnam’s Top 100 Best Places to Work (2018 – 2022) with various other industry awards from BritCham, EuroCham, and government agencies.
At AstraZeneca, we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and fuel your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients, and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and is always committed to lifelong learning, growth, and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
What will you get?
We provide driven packages and benefits for proficient and qualified candidates; a winning dream team and colleagues who share ONE values, ideas, and goals.
So, what’s next?
If you are already inspiring yourself to join our dream team, we can’t wait to hear from you.
If you are ready to bring new insights and fresh thinking to the table, Brilliant! We have one seat available, and we hope it’s yours.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
This job ad will be unpublished on 28/02/2024.
This job is posted by AstraZeneca.
This link brings you to the website of AstraZeneca.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!