Activities and Responsibilities:
- Drive Pricing activities with significant business impact by implementing global pricing guidance / strategy and identify business opportunities.
- Monitor pricing developments and generate and communicate pricing insights (incl. competitor pricing, reference pricing and price reductions).
- Prepare solid business cases and provide robust pricing and contracting recommendations to MAPA Head, other IDLTs and Region: APAC + GEM and Global.
- Frequent interaction with senior management on strategic advice, business critical information and pricing decisions.
- Support price approval process for new product launches, tender requests and prepare input to management in-order to facilitate compliance with pricing strategies.
- Contribute to stakeholder perception of Takeda as a leader and a financially, socially and environmentally responsible company.
- Ensure full compliance with business ethics and quality systems and procedures.
- Develop and follow up on the Price certification process and ensure pricing system updates.
Health Economic Management
- Identify critical evidence generation needs in order to optimize market access and critical data gaps needed to develop / locally adapt the tools to effectively articulate the clinical and economic benefits of Takeda’s product value proposition.
- Plan and execute strategic and tactical plans associated with health economic to support pricing and reimbursement needs in collaboration with internal network (APAC, GEM, Global) and external (KOLs, HE Experts, and Market Access & Research agencies / bodies)
- Manage projects to generate evidence supporting value propositions for new and extension products.
Interaction with internal & external customers
- Gain influence among payers and other key decision makers.
- Establish and maintain a broad network of stakeholders to gain influence on market access and public affairs relevant outcomes.
- Support functional representative for Takeda Pricing in external business interactions and negotiations.
- Internal: Head of MAPA, MA colleagues (KAMs, MA, GAP) in LOC/region/global, Marketing, Field Force (sales and medical), BO includes Business Information, Launch Readiness, etc., Regional and global Pricing community; APAC Market Access Head.
- External: Works and directs outside agencies / Distributors and vendors and as necessary including external pricing MOH-LKPP teams.
Skills and Competencies
- Deep understanding of Business Area/Country healthcare and reimbursement system
- Solid experience within pharmaceutical pricing
- Strong Strategic planning and analytical thinking
- Business acumen and diplomatic skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong facilitation and negotiation skills
Bachelor degree or higher, preferable in health / life science, public health or economics. Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry or equivalent in the pricing and / or health economic field.
This job is posted by Takeda.
This link brings you to the website of Takeda.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!