Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Market Access Director located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
To secure reimbursement and market access for our products, enabling them to be launched into the market in the shortest possible time and at the best possible price, and for their sales potential to be realised in the shortest period.
This is a key role within Janssen KSA’s Leadership Board, and requires extensive interaction and collaboration with other key functional groups and teams across all business units.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Develops comprehensive value strategies for reimbursement in KSA according to individual TA/product needs and requirements
- Ensure reimbursement of all Janssen products in all sectors
- Develop and maintain relationships with strategic key stakeholders including MOH, health funders; hospitals and key clinicians.
- Ensure submission of value dossiers for new listings and participate in face to face negotiations with payers’ groups.
- Oversee our Pricing strategy for our products to ensure access to patients.
- Lead other access channels like patient engagement and PHI across KSA
Market access and Health Economics activities
- Provision of evidence-based health economic evaluations, health outcomes research, preparation of reports and submissions, presentations, program materials, and customer proposals.
- Develop Value and health economics strategies, formulating clinical arguments, collating clinical data to support introduction of new products.
- Generate outcomes data to support reimbursement by collaborating with key clinicians and other stakeholders to develop high quality evidence.
- Manage evidence-based pricing and reimbursement submissions for inclusion of main products in reimbursement lists
- Participate and contribute in industry and stakeholder forums to shape healthcare policy towards value-based health technology assessment and evaluation of innovation to funding and reimbursement.
- Lead Strategic Account managers to understand, shape and enhance patient journey in key accounts, health funds and MOH to guarantee sustainable access and optimized patient journey.
Representation of Janssen to key opinion leaders
- Participate in govt and industry committees and forums to shape healthcare policies and decision making
- Develop strong network with the key clinicians, payers and representative bodies to demonstrate clear value of Janssen products.
- Develop close relationships with regulatory bodies e.g. MOH, EDA, SFDA, MSO and other government stakeholders with the view of communicating the added value of Janssen products.
Consultant and Advisor to Janssen KSA LT
- Advises and contributes to decision making with respect to business planning, strategic planning, LRFP and pricing within Janssen KSA
- Ensures fair level of understanding of KSA LT of various reimbursement mechanisms, HCS updates and major impacts to KSA HC environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, Master’s Degree is a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in the Life Sciences field.
- 5+ years of proven Leadership experience.
- Proven experience in leading Market Access, Reimbursement management, Health Economics, and Patient Support.
- Development and execution of local Market Access plans and pricing strategy.
- Proven strong strategic and business building skills
- Good regional knowledge and ability to navigate in a complex matrix environment
- Fluent in English and Arabic
Leadership Behaviors Required
- Live Our Credo: Puts the needs of Our Credo stakeholders first, pursues the highest standards of quality, safety, compliance & ethics and Ensures everyday actions contribute to Our Purpose
- Connect: Builds internal and external relationships based on respect, Collaborates openly across boundaries and acts as a team player.
- Shape: Inspires and contributes ideas that challenge thinking, demonstrates resilience and agility to drive and adapt to change.
- Grow: Develops self and others to reach their goals, engages in open & honest conversations and Drives performance by managing energy and taking ownership for outcomes.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science — bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
About Johnson & Johnson
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe health is everything. Our strength in healthcare innovation empowers us to build a world where complex diseases are prevented, treated, and cured, where treatments are smarter and less invasive, and solutions are personal. Through our expertise in Innovative Medicine and MedTech, we are uniquely positioned to innovate across the full spectrum of healthcare solutions today to deliver the breakthroughs of tomorrow, and profoundly impact health for humanity.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we, in Saudi Arabia, are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
This job ad will be unpublished on 19/03/2024.
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!