Shanghai Shi, China.
- NRDL preparation and implementation to maximize product reimbursement benefits.
- Manage VBP product’s provincial bidding.
- Conduct policy-based project standalone, and can lead cross functions complete MA or PA based projects.
- Develop relationships and coalitions with health, trade and business organizations as potential coalition partners in advocacy for governmental policies advocated and supported by Teva.
Support PAMA head for PA strategy including:
- Supporting big events like CIIE
- Conduct and support ESG programs in China
- Develop relationships and coalitions with general government beside MA related ones
Support market access strategy generation, implementation and evidence generation, including:
- Demonstrate the capability for policy summarization and analysis, know how to tell products market access storyline and have the awareness of CEA and BIA
Know cross functional working rational can have a good collaboration with them
- Demonstrates good written and oral communication skills as well as the ability to present ideas articulately.
- Promotes and maintains open communication channels, both vertically and cross-functionally.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage and coordinate multiple high priority projects effectively
- Well organized with the ability to multi task
- Identifies, understands, and meets customer needs and expectations with creative solutions that add value
- Have quick response to problem solving and logical thinking to generate plan to action
- Have deep understand of business, such as sales and marketing, in order to provide efficient support and solution to achieve cross-function tasks.
- Bachelor Degree above
- 5+ years of experience in Government /or Market Access in Industry
- Extensive knowledge of national and provincial government policies and stakeholders required
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex policy issues
- Proficient in English would be a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be good at strategic thinking and KOL management, project plan and execution.
Who are we?
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees.
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
This job is posted by Teva.
This link brings you to the website of Teva.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!