Value Access organization aims to establish long-term partnership with HCS stakeholders, systematically generate customer insights, maximize patient access, drive self-pay to reimbursement working with public and private stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities:
• Develop and tactical execution of market access and pricing strategy. Establish key strategic partnerships with KOLs to enable access and shaping the market environment. Proactively monitor external environment, customers, and competitors to identify access opportunities
• Timely provide input to global and regional cross-functional teams based on local pricing and access policies. Collaborate with commercial and global team in exploration of new com-mercial model from access perspective
• Develop and execute HEOR projects to generate evidence. Develop HEOR evidence generation strategy, design and execute HEOR/RWE research, including disease burden, CEA, BIA, PRO and RWE research. Identify the gap of evidence and provide inputs to IEP
• Explore innovative HEOR methodology to address product value and support product evidence generation
. Develop study protocol, manage HEOR studies and facilitate publication
• Compile product value dossiers and value messages and actively com-municate/train relevant functions on product HE evidences and key value messages
• Establish stakeholder management strategy and projects to support ac-cess/reimbursement needs. Identify key stakeholders and generate stakeholder engagement strategy
• Establish HEOR/policy platform to engage key stakeholders to support product access and shape the access environment
• Master’s degree or above in economics and healthcare-related disciplines
• Fluent in both written and spoken Chinese Mandarin. Good in both written and spoken English
• 4+ years’ experience in Access/HEOR within pharmaceutical industry/academia
• Strong project management skillsets
• Strong communication and stakeholder engagement
• Business acumen and strategic thinking
236 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2022, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could achieve here at Novartis!
This job is posted by Novartis.
This link brings you to the website of Novartis.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!