As Consultant – Health Economics & Market Access, you will join the department of HEMA (Health Economics & Market Access – (https://www.amaris.com/business-line/life-sciences/). Interesting information about HEMA: We are a dynamic and expert team of more than 80 collaborators, located in 8 countries (Canada, U.S.A, Spain, France, U.K., China, Bulgaria and Tunisia), gathering more than 15 different nationalities, Our main activities are Health Economics, Evidence Value & Access, and Biostatistics.
Let us show you what you could do with us, and how you can impact the world being a HEMA consultant:
What will you do?
- Works in a multidimensional & collaborative perspective especially at global level and level with Pricing & Market Access, HEOR, RWE departments and others
- Actively contribute to the design and execution of optimal project solutions to address client needs within health economics, value communication, and evidence review
- Developing technical reports and presentations to disseminate findings
- Handle the client budget and timelines
- Working with cross-functional teams (stats/HE/market access/other)
What will make you the best HEMA candidate?
- MSc in Health Economics with a background in economics or in a quantitative field (such as statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology or engineering)
- A relevant extensive experience in market access, health economics & outcomes research, a first experience in consulting is a plus
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills.
- Project management competences
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Language: English C1-C2 (Will be assessed during the first contact conversation)
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here’s what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 – the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
Everyone is Welcome:
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate’s shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!
This job is posted by Amaris.
This link brings you to the website of Amaris.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!