The Sr. Manager, Market Access reports to the Director, Market Access and is responsible for executing and implementing on Canadian market access strategy to provide optimal access throughout the lifecycle of the Gilead Oncology and Hematology portfolio.
You will be improving the lives of Canadians by building relationships and work closely with departmental and cross functional colleagues in a fast-paced environment to achieve and maintain access to Gilead Oncology and Hematology products. Through this role you will grow and be challenged in our diverse culture that will broaden your skills and expand your outreach in several therapeutic areas making a real difference in the lives of patients.
How you will ‘Create Possible’:
- Lead the product submissions process to Canadian health technology agencies, provincial and private payers aligned with market access and value strategy.
- Partner with global teams to leverage and adapt global tools to optimize product value proposition for the Canadian environment.
- Collaborate with Market Access colleagues to support value communications to key stakeholders, pricing, and negotiation planning.
- Contribute to cross functional planning to prepare the market and to develop a compelling Canadian product value proposition.
- Maintains deep and comprehensive acumen of the processes, policies, and trends in Canadian, provincial and private environment to ensure market access plans meet the needs of payers.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in science, economics, public health, business, or related field of study.
- 6+ years within the biopharma/pharmaceutical industry with demonstrated experience in health technology submissions.
- Experience and knowledge in oncology and/or hematology would be an asset.
- Experience in health economic/pharmacoeconomic modeling would be an asset.
- Demonstrated initiative and competency in project management and effectively managing multiple projects.
- Experience in critically selecting and managing (including budgeting and contracting) external vendors to deliver high quality deliverables according to timelines.
- Detailed oriented, strong analytical capabilities.
- Comfortable and adaptive to working in a changing environment and ambiguity.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, presentation).
- Bilingual (English and French) written and verbal skills an asset.
Gilead Core Values:
- Integrity (doing what’s right)
- Teamwork (working together)
- Excellence (being your best)
- Accountability (taking personal responsibility)
- Inclusion (encouraging diversity)
Gilead Leadership Commitment:
- I AM BOLD in aspiration and AGILE in execution.
- I CARE and make time for people.
- I LISTEN, speak openly and explain the “why.”
- I TRUST others and myself to make sound decisions.
- I OWN the impact of my words and actions.
At Gilead we believe every employee deserves a great leader. As a people leader now or in the future, we expect that you will model and create an environment of inclusion, be intentionally focused on the hiring, development, growth and retention of talent, and empower teams to align and achieve goals.
At Gilead, Creating Possible drives everything we do. It’s evident in our mission and core values. This is how we built a culture of excellence that is fueled by a passion for improving the lives of people around the world and advancing the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases.
We are driven to develop lifesaving products that make a difference for patients around the world. Every day, we aim to transform the promise of science and technology into breakthrough, innovative therapies that have the power to cure, prevent or treat disease. As a research-based bio pharmaceutical company, we are revolutionizing healthcare by bringing medicines to patients in the areas of high unmet need including HCV and other Liver diseases, HIV/AIDS, Hematology, Oncology, and Inflammatory Diseases. When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives.
We are committed to creating a healthier world for everyone – no matter the challenges ahead of us. Through bold and transformative science, we’re driving innovation that has the potential to become the next generation of life-changing medicines. Our ambition is evident in our mission. Because the impossible is not impossible. It’s what’s next
This job is posted by Gilead.
This link brings you to the website of Gilead.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!