Montreal / Toronto, Canada.
As Senior Health Economist, you will join the department of HEMA (Health Economics & Market Access). Interesting information about HEMA: We are a dynamic and expert team of more than 80 collaborators, located in 8 countries (Canada, U.S.A, Spain, France, U.K., China, Bulgaria and Tunisia), gathering more than 15 different nationalities, our main activities are Health Economics, Evidence Value and Access, and Biostatistics.
Let us show you what you could do with us, and how you can impact the world being a HEMA consultant:
What will you do?
- Design or supervise the design of optimal project solutions to address client needs within HEOR & Canadian HTA process
- Organize, supervise and support the project team to ensure high-quality work, as well as efficient and timely completion of the project
- Provide strategic advice within the context of the project (within and beyond project scope)
- Knowledge and understanding of Canadian HTA process, private and public payer markets, their drug review processes, and reimbursement trends affecting market access
- Developing technical reports and presentations to disseminate findings.
- Develop and manage project stakeholder relations and communications (internal and external)
- Monitor resource, budget and delivery requirements
- Collaborate closely with the business development and delivery management teams, participate in business development meetings
What will make you the best HEMA candidate?
- Strong experience as a consultant leading Canadian HTA submission
- Advanced degree (master’s required and doctorate an asset) in health services research, public health, epidemiology, economics, business administration or pharmacy
- 3+ years of relevant experience in health economics and leading de novo cost-effectiveness and budget-impact models and model adaptations
- Solid theoretical understanding of technical health economic concepts (cost-effectiveness, budget-impact, cost-sequential, and cost-minimization models)
- Ability to critically review economic models, HTA submissions, etc
- Good understanding of HTA processes and ability to provide strategic insight to clients in order to maximize the impact of economic analyses within HTA submission constraints (Canada and US are preferred but any HTA knowledge is appreciated)
- Understanding of the Canadian healthcare landscape, HTA, Canadian private and public payers
- Knowledge of the Canadian pricing environment
- Advanced level in Excel/VBA
- Ability to undertake and interpret quantitative analyses required for economic models
- Ability to interpret HTA bodies decisions and evidence critiques and provide solutions to clients
- Working with cross-functional teams (stats/HE/market access/other)
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Project management and experience of successfully managing complex projects
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills and capacity to manage conflict constructively
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Language: English C1-C2 (Will be assessed during the first contact conversation)
Everyone is Welcome:
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.
This job is posted by Amaris.
This link brings you to the website of Amaris.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!