As Senior Consultant in Global Market Access and Pricing, you will join the department of HEMA (Health Economics & Market Access). Interesting information about HEMA: We are a dynamic and expert team of more than 80 collaborators, located in 8 countries (Canada, U.S.A, Spain, France, U.K., China, Bulgaria and Tunisia), gathering more than 15 different nationalities, Our main activities are Health Economics, Evidence Value and Access, and Biostatistics.
Let us show you what you could do with us, and how you can impact the world being a HEMA consultant:
What will you do?
- Provide independent HTA project management and strategic advice to clients in order to provide effective solutions to their market access and HEOR business needs
- Development of optimal Global pricing and market access strategies
- Management of Primary and Secondary research : qualitative and quantitavie (survey development)
- Data base analysis : Generate and synthesize payer insights through continuous horizon scanning and in-depth understanding of payer regulations, reimbursement, and access needs for all payer stakeholders
- Works in a multidimensional & collaborative perspective especially at global level and level with Pricing & Market Access, HEOR, RWE departments and others as needed to shape the right environment for successful reimbursement and local access negotiations
What will make you the best HEMA candidate?
- Advanced degree in a relevant healthcare/bioscience subject
- Minimum of 2/3 years extensive experience in market access, health economics & outcomes research, a first experience in consulting is a plus
- Strong Knowledge and understanding of global HTA process, and payer markets
- Country specific or Regional (EU, NA, etc) market experience an advantage
- Able to work with a budget managment and delivery requirement
- You are fluent in English (written & spoken) other language is a real asset
- Ability to work successfully and cooperatively across multiple cultures and time-zones.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here’s what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 – the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate’s shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!!
Everyone is Welcome:
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.
This job is posted by Amaris.
This link brings you to the website of Amaris.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!