Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing:
Why choose Innomar Strategies
- “Remote-First” culture – flexible opportunities to work from home!
- Competitive Total Rewards Package:
- Base salary + bonus programs
- RRSP matching
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Flexible benefits program (in effect on day one), including:
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Wellness Account – to focus on your nutrition, fitness, health and well-being
- Parental Leave Top Up, 24/7 Employee Assistance Program, and Virtual Healthcare
- Tuition Reimbursement + Employee Referral Programs
- Growth opportunities for career advancement
- Learning Programs, Leadership Training and Mentorship Programs to further your professional development
- Ability to make an impact in creating healthier futures
- We value diversity, equity and inclusion to foster a culture of belonging
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement HEOR projects in the Innomar patient support program under guidance of project lead
- Provide administration support to the division of HEOR regarding project management and communications with both internal and external collaborators
- Provide scientific support to protocol development, data collection strategies development, literature review and evidence synthesis, health economic model development, and manuscript development under the guidance of more senior staff
- The HEOR will focus on development of study synopsis and protocol, development of data collection strategies in the patient support program, literature review and evidence synthesis, development of health economic model, and manuscript development.
- The HEOR will also handle some aspects of consultation work, including contributing to strategic evidence generation thinking within and outside of HEOR, but will do so under the guidance of more senior staff.
What your background should look like:
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Masters degree in epidemiology or a health science-related discipline
- Previous health care-related research experience is strongly preferred
- Bilingualism, French/English is an asset.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements:
- Previous work experiences in research settings
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Understanding of HEOR concepts as well as epidemiologic study design and analysis;
- Ability to conduct basic data analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with literature search and literature review process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for working closely with internal team members and external clients
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet deadlines;
- Ability to maintain strict confidence as required when interacting with clients.
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective organizational skills; attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office Programs
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
Affiliated Companies: Innomar Strategies
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
As of October 18, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all Canadian team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. When requested, AmerisourceBergen will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and hiring processes and during employment.
This job is posted by AmerisourceBergen.
This link brings you to the website of AmerisourceBergen.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!