Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing?
Primary Duties And Responsibilities:
- Implement HEOR projects in the Innomar patient support program under guidance of project lead
- Provide administration support to the division of HEOR regarding project management and communications with both internal and external collaborators
- Provide scientific support to protocol development, data collection strategies development, literature review and evidence synthesis, health economic model development, and manuscript development under the guidance of more senior staff
- The HEOR will focus on development of study synopsis and protocol, development of data collection strategies in the patient support program, literature review and evidence synthesis, development of health economic model, and manuscript development.
- The HEOR will also handle some aspects of consultation work, including contributing to strategic evidence generation thinking within and outside of HEOR, but will do so under the guidance of more senior staff.
What your background should look like
Experience And Educational Requirements:
- Masters degree in epidemiology or a health science-related discipline
- Previous health care-related research experience is strongly preferred
- Bilingualism, French/English is an asset.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge And Ability Requirements:
- Previous work experiences in research settings
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Understanding of HEOR concepts as well as epidemiologic study design and analysis;
- Ability to conduct basic data analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with literature search and literature review process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for working closely with internal team members and external clients
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet deadlines;
- Ability to maintain strict confidence as required when interacting with clients.
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective organizational skills; attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office Programs
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer a competitive total rewards package which includes benefits and compensation. Our commitment to our eligible population of team members includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, affordable, diverse, and designed to meet the needs of our team members’ and their families. Some of these programs include paid time off including paid parental leave, access to retirement savings vehicles, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options, an employee stock purchase program, and other financial, health, and well-being focused benefits.
Because we take a balanced, global approach to our benefits, benefit offerings may vary by location, position, and/or business unit. Some benefits are company-paid, while others are available through team member contributions.
Affiliated Companies: Innomar Strategies
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities during the employment process which are consistent with legal requirements. If you wish to request an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 888.692.2272. We will make accommodation determinations on a request-by-request basis. Messages and emails regarding anything other than accommodations requests will not be returned
This job is posted by AmerisourceBergen.
This link brings you to the website of AmerisourceBergen.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!