You will support the Innovative Value and Access Strategy team, specifically the Health Economics group on various projects with responsibility to:
- Effectively manage, monitor and utilize local and global data sources to support launch planning aligned to our strategic direction.
- Support payer submissions (ex: Cost-effectiveness models, BIA’s, quality control).
- Quality control health-economic models.
- Support payer evidence development (ex: real-world evidence development, chart-reviews etc.)
- Ensure submission requirements and proper practices are followed (ex: review, quality control)
- Landscape assessment to generate insights and reports that can inform health economic strategy.
- Critically assess systematic literature reviews (SLRs) and indirect treatment comparisons (ITCs).
- Responsible for collecting and reporting Adverse Events in accordance with AstraZeneca policies andprocedures.
- Master’s Degree or Higher in relevant field (Health technology assessment, Health economics, Health research methods, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Science)
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong Problem Solving and analytical skills; solutions oriented
- Enjoys building positive working relationships across the business
- Strong communication skills: writing and presentation
- Self-starter, initiative, ability to work in dynamic environments
- Ability to have fun and not take themselves too seriously!
Here you’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference to patients’ lives. With science at its heart, this is the place where breakthroughs born in the lab become transformative medicines – for the world’s most complex diseases. Answer unmet medical needs by pioneering the next wave of science, focusing on outcomes and shaping the patient ecosystem.
Great People want to Work with us! Find out why:
- GTAA Top Employer Award for 7 years:
- Best Workplace Culture Award at the 2018 Canadian HR Awards
- Browse AstraZeneca’s YouTube channel to find out more about us
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and ignite your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development.
AstraZeneca in Canada
Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, we’ve been recognized as one of Greater Toronto Area’s Top Employers for 7 straight years. Our collaborative work environment champions knowledge-sharing, decision-making, and entrepreneurial thinking. Our employees have the opportunity to work across teams, functions, and even the globe. With a commitment to sustainability, we’re working towards making a positive impact where society needs it – health. We know the health of people, the planet and our business are interconnected, each impacting the others.
Are you interested in working at AZ, apply today!
AstraZeneca is committed to taking every reasonable precaution to protect employees, our customers and the healthcare systems in the communities in which we serve. In an effort to protect the wellbeing of our employees and customers, full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of all positions at AstraZeneca. As such, all offers of employment will be conditional upon either (i) proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or (ii) proof of need for accommodation under relevant human rights legislation, and AstraZeneca’s determination that the requested accommodation can be provided without undue hardship. You will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or proof of need for accommodation during our background screening process.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion and providing a workplace that is free from discrimination. AstraZeneca is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.
This job is posted by AstraZeneca.
This link brings you to the website of AstraZeneca.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!