Janssen Inc. is recruiting for a Market Access Intern – Health Economics & HTA, located in Toronto, Ontario.
About Market Access:
Driven by our passion to provide patients with access to new innovations, we are united in our purpose to shape policies and build partnerships that bring value to healthcare in Canada.
As a Market Access Intern – Health Economics & HTA, you will assist in the preparation of reimbursement dossiers for Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Agencies, public and private payers.
- Perform literature searches and critically assess clinical and health economic data.
- Assist in the research and writing of clinical and economic sections of a reimbursement submissions.
- Assist in composing and reviewing economic tools such as budget impact analyses for submissions in various therapeutic areas;
- Engage in monitoring of national & international Health Technology Assessment Agencies (HTA) on relevant recommendations and/or policies
- Attend team, departmental and company-wide meetings.
- An Undergraduate degree in life sciences, pharmacy, economics or health service sciences is required. Currently enrolled as a graduate student in a Science, MBA or Pharmacy program
Experience and Skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail;
- Demonstrated problem solving skills;
- Self-directed learner with demonstrated project management skills and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Ability to research and analyze medical/scientific information;
- Proficiency in software applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Reference Manager
- A team player with initiative who will collaborate with all stakeholders across the ACCESS department.
At Janssen, we’re creating a future where the disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, working tirelessly to make that future a reality for patients everywhere by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with heart. We focus on areas of medicine where we can make the biggest difference: Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, Oncology, and Pulmonary Hypertension.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing, and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and accessible work environment where all employees can achieve their potential.
Canada-Ontario-Toronto-19 Green Belt Drive
Janssen Inc. (7710)
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!