Janssen Global Services, L.L.C. (JGS), Oncology Therapeutic Area, is recruiting for a Global Market Access & Health Policy Co-op Associate, based in Toronto, ON.
What does the role entail?
As a Global Market Access & Health Policy Co-op Associate, you will:
- Be responsible for supporting global health economics and market access tactical plans for our Early Oncology portfolio
- Develop and maintain tools and resources critical to enable effective execution of Global and regional market access strategies.•Define and develop tools to improve efficiencies in processes and communications with internal partners
Sound like your kind of challenge?
Here are the education and experience we are looking for:
- Currently pursuing an Professional Undergraduate degree (Pharmacy, Nursing, Engineering, or Medicine) or Graduate degree in an appropriate field (Science, Pharmacy, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Health Economics, or Public Health).
- Achieved strong academic performances
- You should demonstrate excellent time leadership skills and attention to detail
- Strong familiarity with word, excel, and PowerPoint software
- Outstanding communication (written and oral) and strong social skills
- You should work independently and demonstrates high motivation to surpass expectation
The Janssen Global Market Access & Health Policy works in collaboration with Global Strategic Marketing, Global Medical Affairs, Research & Development, and regions around the globe to enable worldwide patient access to our healthcare innovations.
Our vision for the future of Janssen Oncology is as a leader in payer-oriented commercial solutions while maintaining the ideals of a patient-focused, socially responsible and commercially successful company. This depends on our internal environment where the evolving needs of the marketplace are used as the guide to product development and commercialization.
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We’re disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Canada-Ontario-Toronto-19 Green Belt Drive
Janssen Inc. (7710)
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!