Yongsan-gu, South Korea.
- New drug /New indication P/R approval
– Understand products, markets, customers, healthcare policy and procedural rules and regulations related to P/R approval.
– Development of P/R strategy
1) P&R analysis and development of pricing strategy and action plan to lead favor decision to products.
2) Get P/R strategy approval from regional/global MA and communicate with them.
– Pharmaco-economic research
1) Implement PE projects in timely manner.
2) Collaborate with external investigators.
3) Develop concrete economic evaluation dossiers.
4) Manage project specific budget.
5) Localization initiate of OR to get our own data and the key variables to input PE-model and cross collaboration with MAF.
– Budget impact model
1) Develop budget impact model to prove budget saving or neutral and persuade NHIS with sufficient and scientific rationale.
– P/R process management
1) Prepare local application procedures and value dossiers to achieve target P/R timely.
2) Dossier filling and communication with HIRA reviewer based on scientific data, strategic analysis and action plan.
3) Develop negotiation strategy through collaboration with other functional teams and communicate with NHIS negotiator.
- Post- launch price management (PV, price changes due to generics etc.)
– Understand each price-cut mechanism and precisely anticipate price impact so as to increase business predictability.
– Develop negotiation strategy through collaboration with other functional teams and communicate with NHIS negotiator.
- Reimbursement criteria guidance, rejection management
– Inform generally current reimbursement guideline.
– Find and solve issues on current reimbursement environment based on evidence regarding to reimbursement guideline level.
- New pipeline P/R feasibility assessment
– Understand patient flow, treatment patterns etc.
– Provide current market information, especially MRP and reimbursement guideline.
- Patient Assistance Program (PAP) approval
– PAP opportunity and environment assessment.
– Lead the entire approval process until OpCo Sign-off by MD.
- Environment shaping & stakeholder engagement
– Product based
1) Identify, analyze, and manage stakeholders for making successful P/R outcome.
2) Support media activity for making successful P/R outcome.
– Health care environment
1) Anticipate environmental changes and develop the rationale to influence on policy direction.
2) Activity as a member of industry associations and participate in KRPIA/KPMA working group activity.
1. A Bachelor or higher degree and highly preferred in pharmacy or public health
2. Sound knowledge of general medicine or pharmacy and clinical practice
3. Knowledge of the Janssen products
4. Good verbal and written communication skills
5. Ability to negotiate and communicate with internal and external customers
6. Fluency in written and spoken English in addition to local language(s)
7. Previous experience on the pharmaceutical industry or medical environment is desired
Position Number 2206058745W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world’s most pressing health issues.
– 계열사: 한국얀센 (Janssen)
– 포지션: Senior Market Access Specialist
– 근무지: 서울시 용산구
– 근무형태: 계약직 (Fixed Term) – 1 year 4 months
– 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
– 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
Janssen Korea, Ltd. (7220)
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!