Seoul, South Korea.
The Market Access Senior Specialist is responsible for the development of the local market access strategies & plans and key deliverables (eg. Local adaptation of value proposition, data generation) for the assigned products/projects and to support the strategy execution of Biopharma products.
- Develop Pricing & Reimbursement Strategy and Plan for the assigned new products.
- Generate value dossier, pharmaco-economic study, budget impact analysis.
- Develop value messaging by local Adaptation of Value Proposition & Story.
- Monitor Market Access environment change for optimal pricing conditions and collaborate with relevant functions.
- Lead & Provide insight to the assigned new products and pharmaco-economic study localization.
- Work with vendor to conduct pharmaco-economic study localization.
- Manage the P&R Process and prepare the supplementary documents requested from payers.
- Value Communication with HIRA, NHIS, MoHW.
- Prepare documents for global approval of local P&R Strategy & Price Changes.
- Ensure local price management system in compliant with global pricing governance.
- Monitor Volume, Competitors, Actual Transaction Prices, etc.
- Provide timely update on price and reimbursement changes to relevant business partners.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree of Pharmacy, Public Health, or related field; Master’s degree in health-related degree is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of Market Access Experience
- Business proficient in English and Korean
- Working Knowledge in Korea Healthcare System, P&R Regulations and Process
- Proven ability to develop value dossiers and key messages
- Proven track record of cross-functional work
• Priority is given to veterans and those eligible for employment protection in accordance with relevant laws .
• Acceptance or employment may be revoked if the information in the application is found to be different from the facts, or if a reason for disqualification is confirmed on the Reference from the previous employer
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer:
We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
This job is posted by Merck KGaA.
This link brings you to the website of Merck KGaA.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!