Reporting directly to the RA &QA&MSA Lead, you will lead all market access activities across Thailand. As a Market Access, you will be responsible for developing and implementing regional and local integrated access strategies that demonstrates the value of our diagnostics solutions and its impact to the healthcare system in Thailand.
Work with internal and external stakeholders (such as policy makers , regulators, payers, NHSO and private organizations) to co-create strategies and solutions that help expand access to healthcare and promote standard of care for patients in Thailand. You will be in a key role to help shape and enable the APAC strategy, and contribute to the overall Roche Diagnostics vision.
The salary offered is attractive with provident fund + allowance + bonus
- Drive healthcare system innovation and unlock possibilities to deliver values for the ecosystem and society.
- Lead the development of the access strategy and work closely with Global & APAC affiliates and key internal stakeholders to deliver an access strategy that leads to rapid, broad and sustainable access to diagnostics solutions
- Co-create access materials and outputs that incorporate diverse stakeholder perspectives such as HTA bodies, Payers, Policy Makers, Governments, and Patients to successfully support reimbursement submission and Access processes in Thailand.
- Develop the health systems and access strategy by undertaking research, understanding the different access and healthcare systems and environments, health issues and opportunities aligning with the overall long-term organizational strategy and vision.
- Explore innovative access solutions by researching global and regional trends, context of the specific environments, testing solutions, engaging with experts, piloting solutions and managing implementation as required.
- Collaborate with other Roche divisions to identify and leverage the “One Roche” opportunities across the region.
- Develop/adapt overall and disease area access framework for health themes impacting Access in Thailand and implement and contribute to above-product Access Strategies by developing narrative, key messages and frameworks.
- Partner with the Thailand business development, and marketing, sales functions to drive market access initiatives.
- Ability to articulate a thorough understanding of the commercial and government payer landscape including coverage policies and payment processes. This will include managing and addressing coverage policy issues with payers as necessary
- Represent the company in interactions with patient and consumer advocacy organization to ensure the patient perspective is incorporate in our diagnostic value proposition.
- Other incidental duties.
- University or Bachelor Degree in business, finance, marketing, economics, health economics, life sciences, public policy.
- 5-10 years of experience in the healthcare industry in Thailand.
- Experience in a Market Access, Government Relations and/or Health Technology
- Strong ability to work in a matrix and collaborative environment
- Excellent team working skills required
- Adaptable to changing environments
- Understanding of medical and clinical research methods and publication interpretation with ability to use evidence to support value proposition.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, and experience working with various internal business partners (especially Sales, Marketing, Clinical, Regulatory, Legal, and Government Affairs staff) to provide insight into key economic and reimbursement issues
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with hospital and physician customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills, especially presentation development and delivery
- A team player, self-motivated, result oriented, problem solver with strong ownership and leadership skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to work in a matrix environment and to work with governmental officials.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job is posted by Roche.
This link brings you to the website of Roche.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!