- Responsible for optimizing introduction of new drugs, develop market access strategies in cooperation with cross functional teams, ensuring right and effective ways to articulate product value story.
- Independently prepare responsible product reimbursement cases, including but not limited to launch preparation, dossier submission, budget impact analysis, cost-effectiveness analysis (if needed), follow-up negotiations and agreements.
- Perform analysis related to price forecast, estimate price cut, validate financial clawback/ rebate, and lead government agency communication and negotiations.
- Be familiar with market trends of pharmaceutical industries and related healthcare policies, and identify market access related opportunities and risks.
- Drive market access agenda in close collaboration with internal and external key stakeholders.
- With more than 2 years of market access experiences in pharmaceutical or medical-related industries.
- Be experienced in full cycle of pharmaceutical reimbursement process.
- Be capable of developing market access strategies.
- With high efficiency in execution and management.
- Be capable of analyzing scenarios/ pros & cons comprehensively.
- With experiences in health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) is a plus.
- Proficiency in Chinese and English (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
- With bachelor and above degree in relevant fields (public health and pharmacy/ medical related are preferred, or health economics or policy related).
- With capabilities of Microsoft tools (word, excel, power point, etc.).
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.
This job is posted by AstraZeneca.
This link brings you to the website of AstraZeneca.