This job is responsible for developing strategic market access plans for all the company’s products including forthcoming launches of new products to ensure minimal barriers to launch and maximize access capabilities and results across the country.
Tasks & responsibilities:
1. Market access strategy :
– Understand and analyze government policy, National Health System, approval and reimbursement process
– Monitor&forecast the external environment to identify key trends/ changes/ implications for access in the local markets
-Develop pricing and reimbursement strategy via Health economic and Outcome Research,Value preposition including approval process& pricing monitoring tool
2. Market access execution plan :
– Develop market access plan for all the company’s products (pre- and post-launch or new indications) to ensure minimal barriers to launch and uptake anticipating and responding to market factors through budgeting planning and commissioning to secure rapid and sustained market access
– Establish business partnership with other functional areas e.g. Marketing & Sales to ensure seamless execution and productivity
3. Relationship building with key stakeholders :
– Identify and build relationship with key external stakeholders e.g. Governmental and health authorities, industry association, etc. to shape positive environment and enhanced opportunities for the use of the company’s products
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy or medical sciences
- Master degree or experience in Health economic is preferable
- In-depths knowledge of government health policy & systems, the National Health System and pharmaceutical market and industry
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals. Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective.
Now, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. We believe that if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve.
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. Plus, an onsite gym, best-in-class cafeterias and coffee bars to keep you energized and healthy and other various benefits and rewards.
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
Ready to contact us?
Please contact our Recruiting Regional Operating Unit Asean, South Korea, Australia & New Zealand (ROPU ASKAN) region : PHI +63 876 6899 | SGP +65 6419 8822 | MYS +603 2092 0041
Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind? Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.
This job is posted by Boehringer Ingelheim.
This link brings you to the website of Boehringer Ingelheim.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!