Responsible for the country overall market access strategy and execution for abbott nutrition business for leona region.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Horizon scan
- Monitor government and payer policies, especially as related to coverage, pricing, reimbursement, tender, formulary listing, demand control of an portfolio, disseminate business implications, call for actions, increase our pro-activeness.
- Design, identify and execute payer value-added programs
- Based on strategic country planning, identify shared value-added programs which provide short- or/ and long-term success for an portfolio. this may be payer engagement programs, patient support programs, community support initiatives or local health economics studies, while seeking partnership opportunities with the gov. or the ngo’s where applicable.
- Develop and execute country market access plan, including:
- Forward-looking opportunity and risk assessment
- MA customer insights
- MA strategy
- Proper integration into affiliate business and financial plan
- Obtain/ maintain/ optimize portfolio pricing, reimbursement, listing and payer guidelines
- Perform pricing analysis & capture price increase opportunities
- Define required portfolio to win, incorporate needs into affiliate portfolio book
- Build and lead local external engagement with key stakeholders
- Build fundamentals for sustainable growth
- Customers: mapping, define/ optimize coverage, ensure quality access
- Supervisory/management responsibilities:
- Supervise country market access team where applicable
- Part of country leadership team
- Decision-making/ impact:
- Directly impact affiliate top and bottom-line performance
- Chief negotiator for country pricing, reimbursement, listing, gov and ngo initiatives
University degree. additional education in public health, or medicines or pharmacy, health economics or previous ma experience is a plus.
- >10 years’ experience in pharmaceutical, related industry.
- Strong leadership skills.
- In engaging partner functions.
- In influencing affiliate management team.
- In-depth knowledge about the country’s healthcare system and ma decision making.
- Winning mentality, dynamic, innovative, customer focus and cross-functional team player.
This job is posted by Abbott.
This link brings you to the website of Abbott.