Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop optimal knowledge and experience in V&A/ HEOR evidence generation. Develop and maintain the qualitative and/or quantitative deliverables as per the client requirements in accordance with the agreed standard process and timelines.
• Liaise with clients on project schedule/planning of deliverables.
• Ensure that the new associates/junior colleagues deliver quality deliverables by providing guidance and performing QC/review. Support clients to conduct evidence generation activities.
• Deliver adhoc and cross-functional requests and activities. Support the development of additional guidance and training materials (i.e. checklists, QA processes etc.).
• Contribute to the continual improvement of the assigned deliverables and the guidance template. Develop long-term, peer-level relationships with key clients.
• Train and ensure functional development of new associates/junior colleagues within V&A team. Complies with and support group’s project management tool, standards and policies.
• Maintains records for all assigned projects including archiving. Maintains audit, SOP and training compliance.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Education (minimum): Undergraduate degree in a relevant scientific discipline plus graduate degree (Masters or PhD) in relevant discipline (including health economics, epidemiology, health services research, public health, or business management)
• Languages: Proficiency in ‘English’ is a pre-requisite; while knowledge of other in-scope country languages would be an advantage
• Experience: Pharmaceutical domain knowledge
• 5+ years conducting PMA or health economic and outcomes research (HE&OR) for pharmaceutical products in pharma industry, contract research organization, or academic institute; or experience in a closely related field within the pharma industry (e.g. clinical research, statistics, epidemiology, pricing analytics)
• MS-Office skills (MS-Excel, MS-Word, and MS-Power-point)
• Ability to work, prioritize, and drive projects independently.
200+ That is the size of the team supporting Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HE&OR) and Pricing and Market Access (PMA) across NGSC’s. We are a trusted and solution oriented business partner to all Novartis divisions enabling patients to get best access to Novartis products.
Why consider Novartis?
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusion workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
This job is posted by Novartis.
This link brings you to the website of Novartis.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!