• To successfully contribute towards the global consulting business via successful management of strategic Health Economics and Outcomes Research projects in line with deliverables and client expectations
• To utilize your industry insight and practice in the development of convincing deliverables and recommendations, gaining the successful buy-in of clients
• To lead a project team providing technical knowledge and ensure appropriate consulting/advise to clients
• Responsible for all project decisions and provide appropriate training to the project team
• Responsible for writing client deliverables or conducting relevant synthesis
• To provide a high level of relationship management and liaison with existing clients, instilling confidence with your abilities and expertise within the field
• Lead by example on aspects of client presentation and project delivery
• Feed ideas for, and support, process improvement into the organization
• Performing quality check of the document prepared, as per client requirements
• Maintaining an excellent knowledge of the HEOR space with an understanding of HTA requirements
• Identifying areas of concern and raising the issues with the Team Lead
• Mentoring new team members, as applicable
• Science/Medicine degree: The minimum qualification required would be a University degree in Life Sciences (Pharmacy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biophysics etc.)
• Should have 4 to 6 years of relevant experience with a Pharma- KPO/ Pharmaceutical company, Health economics and outcomes research preferred experience
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Proven client interaction/relationship skills
• Computer proficiency, an ability to work with web-based applications, and familiarity with the Windows Operating System and the MS Office suite (MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
• Capability to make concise, accurate and relevant synopses of medical text and data, and the ability to write unambiguous medical text
• Ability to evaluate data and draw conclusions independently
• Team player
As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
This job is posted by Parexel.
This link brings you to the website of Parexel.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!