- Act as a health economics subject expert for Teva both internally and externally. Be the go-to expert for health economic modeling techniques and latest methodology.
- Ability to expand in-house economic modeling technical expertise Teva, as well as potentially mentor junior colleagues in the future.
- Adhering to compliance requirements, provide strategic input into the development of early and launch health economic models that are compliant with HTA/reimbursement submissions, in close collaboration with GHEOR Leads and other cross-functional colleagues (e.g. global market access, US Medical Outcomes Liaisons, etc)
- Working closely with the GHEOR asset Lead, develop, regularly update, and QC (individually and through cross-department and cross-functional collaboration) for the following deliverables for individual assets across the Teva portfolio.
- Systematic literature reviews (SLRs) to inform economic model development/updates
- Network Meta-Analyses (NMAs) and Indirect Treatment Comparisons (ITCs)
- Budget Impact Models (BIMs) – early and launch/country adaptations
- Cost Effectiveness Models – early and launch/country adaptations
- Other potential modeling designs, such as CCU, CCM, etc.
- User guides and technical reports for above deliverables
- Provide organizational training and local support on above deliverables.
- Run time-sensitive, select analyses for various HTA submissions, for which close collaboration with R&D stats and RWE stats would be needed. Ability to interpret the results of these analyses for incorporation into the HTA/reimbursement submissions.
- Based on SLR learnings and early model development activities, contribute to assessment of adequate endpoint inclusion and measure in clinical protocols and RWE studies
- Working closely with the GHEOR Lead and Scientific Communications Lead, contribute to select publications of economic modeling analyses, including design/methodology, results, and conclusions, for key scientific congresses (abstracts/posters) and/or manuscripts in peer reviewed journals, through internal and external collaborations.
- Keep compliant with Teva processes and templates, including project tracking, when needed.
- Plan and prioritize a list of work, including timely delivery of drafts, QC, and final versions of above deliverables.
- Graduate Degree (MSc or PhD) in health economics or a related discipline (e.g. statistics, mathematics, or epidemiology) with 7-10 years health economic modeling and/or market access experience, in the pharmaceutical industry.
Function: Medical Affairs
Sub Function: Health Economics
Reports To: Sr Director – HEOR
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
This job is posted by Teva.
This link brings you to the website of Teva.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!